Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2008   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Is Kubiak saving Slaton for next year?

I understand that he blew a blocking assignment which ended up in a sack... But jesus, He's our second best playmaker on offense. I seriously hold my breathe everytime he carries the ball. But Ahman getting more carries than Steve? I don't get it. Yes, Ahman will get you the three or four Yds. But he won't get a 30 yarder at any given time.

Last edited by stingray; 11-23-2008 at 01:29 PM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Kubiak saving Slaton for next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I understand that he blew a blocking assignment which ended up in a sack... But jesus, He's our second best playmaker on offense. I seriously hold my breathe everytime he carries the ball. But Ahman getting more carries than Steve? I don't get it. Yes, Ahman will get you the four yards, but he won't get a 30 yarder at any given time.
We are running a two minute drill and Green blocks better.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Steve didn't really run the ball after he screwed up the block which was a while ago.
Old 11-23-2008   #4
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default stop making sense

Quote:

you're suppose to respond in proper bitching form, "fire kubiak!"
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #5
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 21 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

"Fire Kubiak" i did it for you, too late?
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #6
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post
"Fire Kubiak" i did it for you, too late?
I never mentioned a word about Kubiak getting fired. So because we are up by a measly 7 points to a lousy team, we are not allowed to question any move of the HC?
Old 11-23-2008   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

hes saving him intill we get rid of green and get another RB

i surprised moats didnt get no carries tho is he still active
Norg is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2008   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Exactly.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read