Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2008   #21
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Browns - Gameday Thead

i thought i read somewhere that brady quinn had a broken finger?
Old 11-23-2008   #22
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

the tip is broken
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #23
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Rosenberg View Post
the tip is broken
he doesn't want to pull a ROMO and take 5 games off?
Old 11-23-2008   #24
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
he doesn't want to pull a ROMO and take 5 games off?
Nope.Evidently He is a bit tougher.
Old 11-23-2008   #25
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Rosenberg View Post
Nope.Evidently He is a bit tougher.
this toughness you speak of what does that mean and can we buy some for our QB?
Old 11-23-2008   #26
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Quote:
this toughness you speak of what does that mean and can we buy some for our QB?
If Romo does not have then...wel you know the rest
Old 11-23-2008   #27
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Texans list of inactives for Week 12 are: QB Matt Schaub, FB Cecil Sapp, FS Will Demps, LB Kevis Coley, G Kasey Studdard, OT Rashad Butler, TE Mark Bruener, DT Frank Okam. QB Sage Rosenfels will continue to start in the absence of Schaub, who remains out. RB Steve Slaton is active and will start, as expected.
http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/11/23/texa...wns-inactives/
This doesn't make sense to me - to inactivate Okam. I feel pretty confident that the Browns will be running the ball a good portion of the day since Quinn's finger is injured. Why not have your biggest DL in the lineup?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2008   #28
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
This doesn't make sense to me - to inactivate Okam. I feel pretty confident that the Browns will be running the ball a good portion of the day since Quinn's finger is injured. Why not have your biggest DL in the lineup?
I wasn't really impresses with our run defense with him in it to be honest with you. I feel okoye and tj did better jobs.
Old 11-23-2008   #29
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

No audio or video feed this week, on someone elses computer, just game centre for me.

Comfortable road win is my prediction
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #30
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wasn't really impresses with our run defense with him in it to be honest with you. I feel okoye and tj did better jobs.
True and the more I think about it, this team does quite a few other things that don't make sense to me. Why should I question this one? Here is to continued blind faith.
Old 11-23-2008   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post
No audio or video feed this week, on someone elses computer, just game centre for me.

Comfortable road win is my prediction
i am not going to get overly confident on that. They did beat the giants this year and that in itself kinda gets me worried.
Old 11-23-2008   #32
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
True and the more I think about it, this team does quite a few other things that don't make sense to me. Why should I question this one? Here is to continued blind faith.
that is sad when I think about it. they did a better job so whats that say about OKAM lol
Old 11-23-2008   #33
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

I'm out fellow Texans fans...I'm helping my brother move today. I'll have to watch the game later on my DVR. Please Texans - GET A WIN!!!!
Old 11-23-2008   #34
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

why doesn't dr. pepper's website work??

i just want my free dr. p.
Old 11-23-2008   #35
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm out fellow Texans fans...I'm helping my brother move today. I'll have to watch the game later on my DVR. Please Texans - GET A WIN!!!!
Moving your brother on a Gameday Sunday? Geez, sorry to hear that. He must have some major dirt on you..lol. (just kidding) Be careful.
Old 11-23-2008   #36
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Feeling optimistic, Slaton have another monster game again. On paper we should quite comfortably beat the browns
Old 11-23-2008   #37
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Feeling optimistic, Slaton have another monster game again. On paper we should quite comfortably beat the browns
Too bad Rosencopter has the mental capacity of a piece of paper....
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #38
UK_Texan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Too bad Rosencopter has the mental capacity of a piece of paper....
if we stop him from throwing like last week we could be ok. Just give it to Slaton
Old 11-23-2008   #39
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't know. I have a feeling that Jamal Lewis will have a monster game tonight. Hope for the best though.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #40
UK_Texan
All Pro

If we receive first, play wildcat to Slaton and let him take it to the house

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read