Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-19-2009   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Chili Cookoff At Bubba's

Gary, rumor has it that you were at the Hold 'em and Hit 'em Club BBQ Saturday afternoon. Gibbs said he saw you, but when we walked around (after I got there) to look for you - we couldn't find you.
Old 01-19-2009   #62
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I don't know who saw me but I was at the U of H at the East West Shrine Game. By the way, if you go on my website you may sign up for the cook off. Watch for my new thread.
Old 01-19-2009   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I don't know who saw me but I was at the U of H at the East West Shrine Game. By the way, if you go on my website you may sign up for the cook off. Watch for my new thread.
So you weren't out at Bear Creek Park Saturday, before the game?

I need to have a word with Gibbs!
Old 01-19-2009   #64
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We need a Texans Talk team. Sandy, are you in to help with the chili? I can head up the potato salad brigade. Now, we just need someone to head up making the Margaritas.

Here is a direct link to the entry form.

http://www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.or...ng/cookoff.php
Old 01-19-2009   #65
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Doc was there Friday night but not me.
Old 01-19-2009   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We need a Texans Talk team. Sandy, are you in to help with the chili? I can head up the potato salad brigade. Now, we just need someone to head up making the Margaritas.

Here is a direct link to the entry form.

http://www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.or...ng/cookoff.php
I'm in -or- maybe a Blue Crew team(??)
Old 01-19-2009   #67
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Are you willing to make me an honorary Blue Crew member for the cookoff?
Old 01-19-2009   #68
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Are you willing to make me an honorary Blue Crew member for the cookoff?
You have to earn Blue Crew status. It would take a committee vote, but you could make a strong case for yourself by, prepping all the food, setting everything up and cooking...

JK!
Old 01-19-2009   #69
gary
Hall of Fame

Thank you all again.
Old 01-19-2009   #70
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: My Chili Cookoff At Bubba's

Will the judges hate on Northerners who puts beans in their chili?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #71
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: My Chili Cookoff At Bubba's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Only if we have beans, darnit! I may see if the wife wants to do this.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #72
gary
Hall of Fame

My mom is from New York. She will state her case for beans in the chili.
Old 01-19-2009   #73
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

If you know beans about chili, you know there are no beans in chili...
Old 01-19-2009   #74
gary
Hall of Fame

Take it up with mom.
Old 01-19-2009   #75
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
If You Know Beans About Chili,
You Know That Chili Has No Beans
Link: The Official State Food of Texas
Old 01-19-2009   #76
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue crew Aplications are transperant your blue crew if you want to be, just show up on sunday.
Old 01-19-2009   #77
gary
Hall of Fame

Also visit this thread.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57971
Old 01-19-2009   #78
gary
Hall of Fame

Joe's entry form is in. Please get some more in.
Old 01-19-2009   #79
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Will the judges hate on Northerners who puts beans in their chili?

I think Doc puts beans in his chili too.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #80
gary
Hall of Fame

Lets get signed up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read