Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2008   #1
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NEW OC : Charlie Weis?

He will need a job.
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NEW OC : Charlie Weis?

No thanks.

Most overrated coach in football.

Made millions calling in plays that Tom Brady just audibled anyway.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #3
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
No thanks.

Most overrated coach in football.

Made millions calling in plays that Tom Brady just audibled anyway.
I had to throw it out there.
Old 11-22-2008   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Rosenberg View Post
I had to throw it out there.
Can he coach defense?

We'll take anything at this point...
Old 11-22-2008   #5
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Charlie Weis can stop the run if we play him at DT
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #6
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Can he coach defense?

We'll take anything at this point...
The browns head coach can.allegedly!
Old 11-22-2008   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see why any of our offensive coaches should be replaced. It's the defense that's killing us.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2008   #8
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I don't see why any of our offensive coaches should be replaced. It's the defense that's killing us.
Right on.Somebody was gonna say so I thought it should be me.
Old 11-22-2008   #9
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

That is the day I officially give up my PSL's...
Old 11-23-2008   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

No No and Hell NO ..

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #11
cyanides
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Rosenberg View Post
The browns head coach can.allegedly!

I have been thinking this for about two weeks. Romeo Crennel or the other one I have been thinking about is Marvin Lewis. Neither one will be busy after December.
cyanides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #12
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
I think Charlie Weis can stop the run if we play him at DT

Bum knee that will require surgery after the season. We don't need to sign any more injured players...

Seems to enlighten me a little that Weis and Crennel the former coordinators of a super bowl(s) winning team are having such struggles away from New England. Meanwhile Belichek keeps rolling along. Should be a lesson there somewhere. Kind of similiar to Kubiak coming from a winning franchise like Denver, but not so much, as Shanny is starting to struggle a little there.

Old 11-23-2008   #13
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanides View Post
I have been thinking this for about two weeks. Romeo Crennel or the other one I have been thinking about is Marvin Lewis. Neither one will be busy after December.
Negatory to either. I don't care what they did under another guy, their defenses are poorly prepared and do not execute. This is a staple of both the Browns and Bengals going back years. I want a DC that gets the guys ready to play. Cleveland and Cincy are NEVER ready to play.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Negatory to either. I don't care what they did under another guy, their defenses are poorly prepared and do not execute. This is a staple of both the Browns and Bengals going back years. I want a DC that gets the guys ready to play. Cleveland and Cincy are NEVER ready to play.
Today was a prime example of that.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #15
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know, the Browns held the Texans to only 16 points. Thats about half of what we normally get. We're a top 5 offense

It was their offense that didn't show up today
Old 11-23-2008   #16
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I don't know, the Browns held the Texans to only 16 points. Thats about half of what we normally get. We're a top 5 offense

We shot ourselves in the foot as many times as we could but Cleveland just wanted to lose this one more than we did.
Old 11-23-2008   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post

And Sage had moments of being color blind, as usual.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read