Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2005   #1
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Steve Mckinney

I don't listen to 610 in the morning, but I hear he really takes offense to people questioning his play on the field.

I wonder how offended he'd be if Casserly drafted a center in the upcoming draft. It certainly wouldn't offend me the least, because anytime I focus on his play, he's constantly getting run over.

And from the comments that I read in the Chronicle this morning, especially from Carr, ("uninvited guests in the backfield") I'd say there is definately some finger pointing going on. Whether that is a negative or a positive at this stage, is hard to determine.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #2
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I don't recall when Steve comes on 610... anyone have this info as I don't hear him often, but would be pretty interested for this last time.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #3
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe it's Tuesday between 8-9 AM.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
I don't recall when Steve comes on 610... anyone have this info as I don't hear him often, but would be pretty interested for this last time.
McKinney's on 610 on Tuesday mornings @ 8 AM. Don't know if he'll be on tomorrow now that the season is over.
Old 01-03-2005   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Cool. On 610 the guys said they still expect him in to finish up the season, they just didn't metion the day or time.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #6
Jonathan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
McKinney's on 610 on Tuesday mornings @ 8 AM. Don't know if he'll be on tomorrow now that the season is over.
John and Lance said tomorrow would be their season ending visit with Mckinney
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #7
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course he would be upset. He knows he has problems and is in deniel. Steve, the first step to recovery is acknoliging (sp) the issues. Come on bro, just step up and say it, you will feel better.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-03-2005   #8
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think he needs to return to guard...and perhaps for another team. I like his attitude but not his performances.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read