Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2008   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whooped!!!!

You know that friend you have that is dating or married to that real hot chick. You know the one where you're thinking how did he get her? Come to find out she's been cheating, lying and taking on his money? Then your friend says I'm leaving her but never does? He always comes up with excuses like ' well she told me she only lied to me because she cares about me' or ' she only went behind my back because she was drunk and she said she doesn't remember a thing and she feels real awful'.

All you keep thinking is 'dude you can't be serious!!'. Well I don't know about yall but I think the more we keep cheering for this team, the more and more we are becoming like THAT guy!!!!

El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whooped!!!!

hmmm..?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #3
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
You know that friend you have that is dating or married to that real hot chick. You know the one where you're thinking how did he get her? Come to find out she's been cheating, lying and taking on his money? Then your friend says I'm leaving her but never does? He always comes up with excuses like ' well she told me she only lied to me because she cares about me' or ' she only went behind my back because she was drunk and she said she doesn't remember a thing and she feels real awful'.

All you keep thinking is 'dude you can't be serious!!'. Well I don't know about yall but I think the more we keep cheering for this team, the more and more we are becoming like THAT guy!!!!

You mean the Texans are winning games for other fans behind our backs?
Old 11-17-2008   #4
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4862 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
lol. Rep to you.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean no matter how crappy they treat us we are still hanging around and taking more of the abuse.
Old 11-17-2008   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I mean no matter how crappy they treat us we are still hanging around and taking more of the abuse.
Welcome to Houston pro football.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008   #7
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 15 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

dang....and here i thought you was really callin someone out....i was like "this is gonna be some good stuff.

txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2008   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Welcome to Houston pro sports.
There, I fixed it
Old 11-17-2008   #9
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
im not sure we have the really hot girl who's cheating on us. we got the fat ugly girl who's just taking our money. no one else actually want's her.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
im not sure we have the really hot girl who's cheating on us. we got the fat ugly girl who's just taking our money. no one else actually want's her.
Ha Ha Ha!!! And yet we're still whooped by her.
Old 11-18-2008   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Reminds me of Dane Cooks vicious cycle -argument skit

"-Lisa, why don't you just go, Lisa, seriously. Lisa, we're here cause we're concerned about you. He's a d*ckwad.
-I can't just go,Karen, It's not that easy, ok? It's not that simple. My cd's are in his truck."
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read