Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2008   #901
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP
Default Re: Texans v. Colts - Gameday Thread

What are we, -15 on turnovers for the year? We have to be the worst in the league.
Old 11-16-2008   #902
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
This wheather is to nice to stay here and ***** about the same old thing over and over again, so I'm going outside.

Sage, I used to support you. I don't now. Jezzzzzz this teams needs a QB.
It's raining on my house. Funny, only my house.
Old 11-16-2008   #903
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSon View Post
What are we, -15 on turnovers for the year? We have to be the worst in the league.
If not, I feel REALLY bad for some other team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #904
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
How about our defense!
Held the Colts to only 465 yards and limited them to 10-15 on 3rd down conversions.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????SERIOUSLY...GIVING PROPS TO A DEFENSE WHO COULDNT FORCE A THREE AND OUT IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT. THE DEFENSE SUCKS THE TEXANS HAVE TO PUT UP 30 PTS TO HAVE A CHANCE...SERIOUSLY I HATE TO SHOUT BUT THE DEFENSE SUCKS ASS AND I AM TIRED OF IT. THE DEFENSE HAS SUCKED SINCE DAY 1 AND OTHERS GET BLAMED FOR IT...CUT PETEY NOW CUT HIS NAME FROM EVERY PROGRAM..FIRE RICHARD SMITH HAVE A MOVING TRUCK AT HIS DESK ON MON.

I am so [pissed at our d...imagine how good we can be if we had a d that actually stopped the other team. Isnt that what defense means.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #905
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
It's raining on my house. Funny, only my house.
Neighbor's shooting the garden hose at you?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #906
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

man oh man......
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #907
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

any word on schaub?
Old 11-16-2008   #908
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

to add insult to injury, I'll force myself to watch Tennessee beat up on the Jags.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #909
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????SERIOUSLY...GIVING PROPS TO A DEFENSE WHO COULDNT FORCE A THREE AND OUT IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT. THE DEFENSE SUCKS THE TEXANS HAVE TO PUT UP 30 PTS TO HAVE A CHANCE...SERIOUSLY I HATE TO SHOUT BUT THE DEFENSE SUCKS ASS AND I AM TIRED OF IT. THE DEFENSE HAS SUCKED SINCE DAY 1 AND OTHERS GET BLAMED FOR IT...CUT PETEY NOW CUT HIS NAME FROM EVERY PROGRAM..FIRE RICHARD SMITH HAVE A MOVING TRUCK AT HIS DESK ON MON.

I am so [pissed at our d...imagine how good we can be if we had a d that actually stopped the other team. Isnt that what defense means.
Step away from the weapon. He was being sarcastic.
Old 11-16-2008   #910
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Shannon Sharpe said on the postgame show he would like to see what the Texans would look like with a good QB, I think the entire fanbase would too...... and a real defensive coordinator.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #911
fikster
All Pro

Rep Power: 102 fikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

pretty sure he was joking!
fikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #912
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Step away from the weapon. He was being sarcastic.
Wasnt directed at him...directed our freaking sucky defense....how much longer will others take the blame for the team loosing... Can they stop the pope from scoring?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #913
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Wasnt directed at him...directed our freaking sucky defense....how much longer will others take the blame for the team loosing... Can they stop the pope from scoring?
Well, him and Bob Barker... although Bob's pretty good at "punt-punt" golf...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #914
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Wasnt directed at him...directed our freaking sucky defense....how much longer will others take the blame for the team loosing.
My bad. Maybe in the future you don't quote someone when you tirade, dunno.
Old 11-16-2008   #915
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

It's not like we aren't scoring we are for sure but our d just sucks ass oh, and way too many turnovers
Old 11-16-2008   #916
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

man iam not mad we gave it our best try we played hard for 60 mins and thats all u can really ask for

we have a good squad but the puzzle peices are still not 100% yet
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read