Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2008   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 1 ticket for a Vet for mon night

Got a guy coming in from Iraq and he needs a ticket for monday night.

Come on guys and gals, This guy is doing duty in Iraq, we could at least get him in on monday night, Help me out.
Old 11-12-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 ticket for a Vet for mon night

I hope you find one. Roc will cheerfully pay for it if you can find one fer sale.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Roc I will let you know, His dad sits in the Bull Pen so a bull Pen ticket would be really sweet but any ticket would work, and it will be paid for one way or another.
Old 11-13-2008   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Check your PMs Joe
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008   #5
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you guys get a free ticket for a vet? Because I'm definitely going to be handing out rep for that.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe...did you land a ticket or 2? I'll buy Hardcore's offer if that works and he can sell to me. We gotta get this fella to the game.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2008   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Joe...did you land a ticket or 2? I'll buy Hardcore's offer if that works and he can sell to me. We gotta get this fella to the game.

Thanks
I just found out I need an extra ticket to the game. If you guys end up buying Hardcore's tickets, I will buy the extra one from you. I can use the parking pass too.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 11-21-2008 at 09:03 AM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2008   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I just found out I need an extra ticket to the game. If you guys end up buying Hardcore's tickets, I will buy the extra one from you. I can use the parking pass too.

Where ya at, Joe? On the road to Clev?
Old 11-21-2008   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post

Thanks
I offered Joe a couple of tickets for free for the veteran. I PMed him asking him where I needed to send them. Haven't heard back yet.
Old 11-21-2008   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

*cough*bump*cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #11
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I offered Joe a couple of tickets for free for the veteran. I PMed him asking him where I needed to send them. Haven't heard back yet.
Well if he won't take em I will.....
Old 11-22-2008   #12
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Quote:
Anyone able to get ahold of Joe? If someone could give him a call or something I'd like to try & send these out before Thanksgiving so that I'm sure he'll have them in time.
Old 11-22-2008   #13
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

just called Joe and he is going to get online and talk to you shortly, 346.

and just for the record, IMO,that is a very cool thing for you to do.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Guys Handled this thanks,

Joe Texan
is forever grateful
I PMed the addy and phone #

texasguy346
GARY THANKS AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE JUST CALL

I am in Cleveland so I have not been online

I will not be needing the offor Roc and every one else

Go Texans
Gotta put the dog down
Old 11-22-2008   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan View Post
just called Joe and he is going to get online and talk to you shortly, 346.

and just for the record, IMO,that is a very cool thing for you to do.
Thanks. I got Joe's PM & I'll send the tickets out Monday morning. The tickets were for my brother & his fiance, but they won't be able to make it for the game. I figure it's the least I can do for someone who's sacrificed so much. Hopefully 'Rosencopter' will throw the ball to the right guys this time around.
Old 11-24-2008   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

The tickets went out this morning. He should have them by the end of the week if not sooner. Hope he has a blast.
Old 11-24-2008   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks. I got Joe's PM & I'll send the tickets out Monday morning. The tickets were for my brother & his fiance, but they won't be able to make it for the game. I figure it's the least I can do for someone who's sacrificed so much. Hopefully 'Rosencopter' will throw the ball to the right guys this time around.
Maybe the all red uniforms will help.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read