Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-09-2008   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sick of the lack of accountability and piss poor coaching

I walked out of Reliant Stadium after the Ronsenfails' 3 INT in complete ****ing disgust with this team. It is Fire Kubiak pink avatar time.

This team sucks because of a lack of accountability and piss poor coaching and it starts from the ****ing top. Let me list the ways:

1. Kubiak after the Minnesota game was saying "oh we played a good game except for...." That is PURE LOSER TALK. Do you think for ONE SECOND that a Bill Parcells-Tony Sparano, Bill Belichick, hell Mike Smith, or Mike Harbaugh coached team would put up with turnover machine QBs that we have. Parcells would have cut Rosenfails right after the Indy game.

2. Our plague of turnovers is DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE to coaching. That means as a coach you BENCH turnover machines and do not coddle their ass. Printing "Protect the Ball" on the ass area of practice shorts and giving a gosh dolly we will try harder next time approach is not going to get the damn job done.

3. That Anthony Weaver is still on this team and much less playing sends a message to the team that if you are highly paid you will get PT despite inferior play and that this is a great place for has-beens to come. That Jacques the Suck Reeves still does not turn his mother****ing head around to even try to make a play shows the lack of accountability from Kubiak and the abortion that is Richard Smith.

4. Piss poor game awareness and horrible clock management - this is why we need to get rid of Kubiak. Getting rid of Richard Smith is not going to cut it with me. I am SICK OF THE CUTE PLAYCALLING on offense. You are on the ONE YARD LINE on 2nd down, RUN THE GOD DAMN FOOTBALL and do not let the TO machine Rosenfails to **** you over.

We had THREE TIMEOUTS at the end of the 1st half. How come we did not take a TO after the 15 yd completion to David Anderson? We wasted 20 friggin seconds with less than a minute to play. If we had that time we could have tried at least one shot into the endzone.

I AM DONE WITH KUBIAK AND THIS REGIME. We came out flat AGAIN and we have PERSISTENT PROBLEMS that have not gotten better. I don't want Kubiak to be around to dig us further in the ground with another draft. Of course, Dick Smith needs to go but the guy at the top needs to get taken out.

MCNAIR LISTEN TO ME BRING US MARTYBALL AND/OR COWHER POWER NOW!!!!! Let's get rid of our flawed QBs and get some journeyman type. Let's draft a stud every down back. Let's not turn the ****ing ball over like its going out of style, run the ball, and play DEFENSE. Marty's teams ALWAYS have always had a positive TO Ratio. That is what we need. Marty or Cowher here next year would win 11 games.

I have always watched EVERY game even when I was the only guy in a bar watching our game in NYC. I am boycotting our game next week. Even at the nadir of 2005 I always watched so that I can properly ***** on this board. I have Sunday Ticket and will watch real teams next weekend.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Sick of the lack of accountability and piss poor coaching

You want accountability? Fire Sage.
Old 11-09-2008   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

You might as well take the rest of this season and next season off as a Texans fan, because Kubiak isn't going anywhere this off-season.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #4
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
You want accountability? Fire Sage.
That is what I want and is what I listed in point #1. You know what kills me, it is that Miami and Atlanta have won 5 AND 6 games ALREADY despite both being in the friggin cellar last year. It is not that hard people. Atlanta's coach instilled a tough attitude that some thought was coaching cheap shots but he gets in a damn good RB, plays tough defense, and drafted a stud QB who has put into winnable situations.

Miami's coaches were creative enough to come up with the Wildcat that has helped them out. They play tough D and don't turn the ball over. Shocking that they now are a winning team.

The Texans meanwhile turn the ball over like crazy and are heading towards ANOTHER losing season. I am just sick of it. Look at the Ravens, it is a JOKE that our moronic defensive coordinator did not try to confuse and pressure a rookie QB who has had some bad games this year. That he had a Colt McCoy completion percentage drives me up the wall.
Old 11-09-2008   #5
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
You might as well take the rest of this season and next season off as a Texans fan, because Kubiak isn't going anywhere this off-season.
Really, you think there won't be a fan revolt if we win 3-5 games this years which it looks like where we are heading. I think McNair better realize that this fan base has had enough.
Old 11-09-2008   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agreed. Kubiak will get another year, and Marty or Bill wouldnt take this dead end job.

Start up your draftboards people. The Texans will have a top 10 pick again.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Depends on the outcome of the season. Texans keep playing like this and Kubiak will be a goner.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2008   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm as upset as the next person but I will point out that the two biggest things Kubiak stressed during the offseason was not turning the ball over and not committing penalties. I think they've done a much better job this year with those two things. QB play is where the main problem is and i'm not going to fault Kubiak on that. Our offense has only committed 2 turnovers through 9 games not counting QB play. 2! As far as penalties, I think they've done a good job up until today, we had like 10 or something.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #9
cowbellm00
100% Houstonian

Rep Power: 10 cowbellm00 is a Pro Bowlercowbellm00 is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to cowbellm00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Depends on the outcome of the season. Texans keep playing like this and Kubiak will be a goner.

I was a fan when he came from Denver, but I haven't seen any improvment from where we were when he got here to today. Only diffrence I can clearly see is that now we're losing with "his" guys on our roster.
cowbellm00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #10
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
There so many excuses that Kubiak will get for this season, I just can't see Kubiak getting fired even if we end up 4-12. Hurricane Ike, 15 straight games without a by week, bad DC, injuries, etc. Plus the improvement we've seen from each year, improvement in record, offense top 5 in league, etc.

McNair is just too nice of a owner to make me believe he will make a huge changes after this season, especially with all the "excuses".
Old 11-09-2008   #11
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I'm as upset as the next person but I will point out that the two biggest things Kubiak stressed during the offseason was not turning the ball over and not committing penalties. I think they've done a much better job this year with those two things. QB play is where the main problem is and i'm not going to fault Kubiak on that. Our offense has only committed 2 turnovers through 9 games not counting QB play. 2! As far as penalties, I think they've done a good job up until today, we had like 10 or something.

Maybe the thing Kubiak will stress next year is winning football games.
Old 11-09-2008   #12
cowbellm00
100% Houstonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
That is what I want and is what I listed in point #1. You know what kills me, it is that Miami and Atlanta have won 5 AND 6 games ALREADY despite both being in the friggin cellar last year. It is not that hard people. Atlanta's coach instilled a tough attitude that some thought was coaching cheap shots but he gets in a damn good RB, plays tough defense, and drafted a stud QB who has put into winnable situations.

Miami's coaches were creative enough to come up with the Wildcat that has helped them out. They play tough D and don't turn the ball over. Shocking that they now are a winning team.

The Texans meanwhile turn the ball over like crazy and are heading towards ANOTHER losing season. I am just sick of it. Look at the Ravens, it is a JOKE that our moronic defensive coordinator did not try to confuse and pressure a rookie QB who has had some bad games this year. That he had a Colt McCoy completion percentage drives me up the wall.
We've had these same issues for years and no one can come up with a solution. We're still losing because of the same reasons. If all of us fans can see the problems clear as day, how is it that a headcoach can't? And if he does, why won't he do anything to change it?

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! FIRE KUBIAK AND SMITH!!! ... AND SCAUB AND SAGE!!! NOW!!!
Old 11-09-2008   #13
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
2. Our plague of turnovers is DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE to coaching. That means as a coach you BENCH turnover machines and do not coddle their ass. Printing "Protect the Ball" on the ass area of practice shorts and giving a gosh dolly we will try harder next time approach is not going to get the damn job done.
No kidding. Just talking about protecting the ball ain't getting the job done.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #14
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbellm00 View Post
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! FIRE KUBIAK AND SMITH!!! ... AND SCAUB AND SAGE!!! NOW!!!
The new axis of evil. SSS, Smith, Schaub, Sage. bwhahah.
Old 11-09-2008   #15
cowbellm00
100% Houstonian

Quote:
There so many excuses that Kubiak will get for this season, I just can't see Kubiak getting fired even if we end up 4-12. Hurricane Ike, 15 straight games without a by week, bad DC, injuries, etc. Plus the improvement we've seen from each year, improvement in record, offense top 5 in league, etc.

McNair is just too nice of a owner to make me believe he will make a huge changes after this season, especially with all the "excuses".

No no, injuries was the excuse last year. I think we had like 17 guys on IR, but notthis year. No sir...that excuse won't work. Starters get hurt, but he still chose every guy on that depth chart...if they suck, it's on him. That's why he gets paid.
I'll give you the Ike thing and 15 games in a row. Those can be used as excuses, but not injuries again. that was last season.
Old 11-09-2008   #16
cowbellm00
100% Houstonian

Quote:
lol!
Old 11-09-2008   #17
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
J-Russ are you the Baghdad Bob of this message board "ALL IS WELL, NOTHING TO SEE HERE". How can anyone say we have made improvement overall with Kubiak. Give me a break.
Old 11-09-2008   #18
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post

man did u even watch the game to day???????

there was a plethora of both on deck all day long man
Old 11-09-2008   #19
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbellm00 View Post
No no, injuries was the excuse last year. I think we had like 17 guys on IR, but notthis year. No sir...that excuse won't work. Starters get hurt, but he still chose every guy on that depth chart...if they suck, it's on him. That's why he gets paid.
I'll give you the Ike thing and 15 games in a row. Those can be used as excuses, but not injuries again. that was last season.
Yes, injuries is a major excuse, still, this season. Matt Schaub was playing like a top ten QB before his injury, Zach Diles was our leading tackling and one of the bright spot on the defense, Ahman was crucial for our running game and offense(so-so for this season in playing games), Andre Davis was a playmaker for us. Injuries will still be used as an excuse because of key players being injured.
Old 11-09-2008   #20
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Quote:
J-Russ are you the Baghdad Bob of this message board "ALL IS WELL, NOTHING TO SEE HERE". How can anyone say we have made improvement overall with Kubiak. Give me a break.
It's fact, check it out. Give me a break, look it up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read