Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v. Ravens - Gameday Thread

Okay, next week I'm going to start the thread saturday night....

I promise I won't start it next week then. LOL

Let's hope we have no more injuries today! Well, for all the Sage nuts (yes, I intentionally said that) today's your day! Let's hope Sage shows up and not Rosecopter! :texflag:

I think today is going to be a bit of a problem as they have a great D-line, but a bad secondary. We won't be running a lot on them, we'll have to have a good day from Sage and his recievers to win this one.

Everyone needs to wear their white today. Let's hope our offense resmbles the hurricane that made this game unplayable... Solid in the first half and a complete dismantling ofd the Ravens defense in the second half.

I project a 10 point win today. Welcome home Texans!

Dropping off the kids at a sitter and heading out to the wingbar since it's not on in the Austin area, hope to get a good seat since the gurls aren't playing. See y'all after the game. Let's get this W!!!!

:texflag::fans:

I will be cheering my buttocks off.

Anybody got a list of inactives for today?

From HT.com's in game blog:
Texans inactives are:
8 QB Matt Schaub
11 WR André Davis
47 S Will Demps
51 LB Chaun Thompson
64 G Kasey Studdard
78 T Rashad Butler
87 TE Mark Bruener
91 DT Amobi Okoye

Changes to the Texans' starting lineup: Sage Rosenfels will start at quarterback for Schaub. DelJuan Robinson will start at defensive tackle for Okoye. Kevin Bentley will start at strongside linebacker for Zac Diles, who was placed on the injured reserve list earlier this week.

Ravens inactives are:
2 QB Todd Bouman
21 CB Chris McAlister
26 S Dawan Landry
50 LB Antwan Barnes
64 T Oniel Cousins
81 WR Marcus Smith
83 TE Daniel Wilcox
96 DT Lamar Divens

Changes to the Ravens' starting lineup: Willie Anderson will start at right tackle for Adam Terry. Fabian Washington will start at left cornerback for McAlister. Jim Leonhard will start at strong safety for Landry.

Great day for watching football. It's in the lower 70s and low humidity. I got the windows open and the ceiling fans on. This weather is great!

Great day for watching football. It's in the lower 70s and low humidity. I got the windows open and the ceiling fans on. This weather is great!

Been on the water most of the day, 25 knots speed-sailing.

Come home, time for pizza and the game.

Sometimes life is sweet! :)

surprised moats got as far as he did on the return. thought he was going down at the ten.

to kw for 8 yards.

2nd down, inc.

Back