Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

View Poll Results: Who would you select if the draft were held today?
Tim Tebow (QB) - I'm assuming he'll drop below #7 2 3.64%
Malcolm Jenkins (CB) 7 12.73%
Chris Wells (RB) 2 3.64%
Vontae Davis (CB) 2 3.64%
Brian Orakpo (DE) 9 16.36%
Rey Maualaga (MLB) - Move Demeco to OLB 8 14.55%
Will Moore (FS) 4 7.27%
Michael Johnson (DE) - One of my early favorites 6 10.91%
Other - List the player in your post 8 14.55%
Trade Down - Please describe your trade 7 12.73%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008   #1
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If we were drafting today, who would you select?

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

According to GBN, we would have the #8 pick in the draft if the draft were today. Using their latest Top 100 list to choose from, who would you select with the #8 pick?

http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

I'd have a tough time passing on Jenkins if Molden doesn't develop & Dunta doesn't regain his old form by the end of this year.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we were drafting today, who would you select?

Brian Orakpo or Rey Maualaga. I'm one of those people that thinks our horrible pass rush has a huge part in the blame for our horrible secondary.... and I think you build defense from front to back.

This pick of course counts on Molden being on track to contribute soon.

EDIT:
I should say - I have Orakpo there, but I know the top DE of next year's draft has changed a few times... so what I mean is - whichever DE is the closest to a sure thing - or Maualaga, who I think is a sure thing.

www.HoustonDiehards.com

Last edited by DiehardChris; 11-08-2008 at 11:59 AM.
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #3
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Aaron Curry or Taylor Mays
Old 11-08-2008   #4
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81178 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Orakpo or Rey for sure
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #5
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Aaron Curry or Taylor Mays

I can see Mays moving up, but wouldn't #8 be a little too high for Curry?

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I know this wont be popular here but if either Monroe or Oher fall to #8 Im all over them. If either of our OT fall ew are in deep dodo. We need more depth and talent on the OL you just dont pass up top of the line OLinemen. There just isnt anyone on D in this draft that grade out higher than those 2 for me.

If they are both gone It would be between Orakpo or Rey or Vontae Davis. Im with diehardchris on you build from inside out so probably would go with Orakpo but would be happy with any of these guys.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #7
dsorc
Veteran

Rep Power: 4846 dsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respecteddsorc is a quality contributor and well respected

I would go for Orakpo or Curry. We have two young guys and Dunta coming back at CB so I think we're set for the future there. Mauluga is one guy I want to stay away like the plague. Dude is a freak athlete but he lacks instincts and the ability to read the play plus I don't want to move Demeco. Draft is deep at S so no need to overpay for Moore of Mays. Finally Orakpo is better than Johnson and we need more of a RE than a LE.
dsorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-08-2008   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I say this every year, but I would trade down. There is simply more value to be had with extra picks as opposed to one single player. The tough part of a trade is that you need a dance partner. Even if a trade makes sense and is your best move, it does not always occur.

So, in my scenario, the Texans @ 8 trade down to #14(in this case Green Bay) Green Bay would then get the opportunity to select CB Malcolm Jenkins. GB is getting old at their CBs and he would be a great selection. All they would need to do would be to swap first rounders and throw in their second.

The math is as follows:
Texans #8=1400
Green Bay #14=1100, #46=440

Total Texans= 1400, Total Green Bay= 1540(ie GB pays a small price to move up and cement their CB for a decade).

So, what would the Texans do with these 3 1st day picks?

14. Aaron Curry-OLB Wake Forest
This would be a MAJOR pick for us. It would toss Greenwood out and put someone in who has the ability, size, and speed to play the position well. If he was on the Board(which I dont think he will) we could also go get James Laurinaitis the Ohio State MLB. We could then move Meco to OLB. In either case Greenwood either hits the pine or hit the street. Either one is good in my book.

With our brilliant trade down we now have 2 2nds to play with.

40. Auston English DE Oklahoma
I need to read more about him, but I think he could be that elusive passrusher we have been searching wanting from the Weaver position. This move allows us to get rid of Weaver and utilize Bulman off the bench. I think Bulman would be great as a situational rusher and allow English to get a breather. Our D-line problem has been 2 fold: 1) not enough talent and 2 not enough depth. This pick addresses both.

Oh and with 2 picks I have pushed Greenwood and Weaver to the bench or our the door.

46. Jonathan Luigs C Arkansas
I need to read/watch more about him but here is the idea I am going for. What has been the biggest problem so far with our Oline? Brown has been progressing and aside from an iffy game, Winston has been solid. So its not the tackles. Pitts has been fine so its now LG. A case could be made for Center or RG. IO personally think its Center. There have been so many times when I have seen Myers getting pushed backwards into the QB and RB. It seems that he is unable to hold the point of attack effectively. One question we SHOULD have been asking last year when we traded for him was why would Denver a ZBS team trade a young center for a 4th rounder. I think we now know. I say get the second best center on the board and watch him move the LOS forward.

72. B.J. Raji-DT Boston College
He is what you call a Space Eater. He is 6'1 323lbs and would look great on an Oline with Mario, Amobi, and English. He would be able to switch in and out with Okam in order to keep both of them fresh. I think this would be a huge (no pun intended) boost to our D-Line.

Ok. those are my thoughts. Rip me apart!!!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

trade down to address multiple needs. this draft looks deep so should be able to upgrade at least three positions- OLB/Cushing, DL/Orakpo OL/Jason Smith then add depth @ RB & Secondary
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Orakpo has an ankle. If it wasn't for the ankle he'd be my choice bar none. This is the second year he's missed major time with ankel injuries.

We've got one Qb down for the second time. And what ever it takes to make the ZBS go, we ain't got it yet. So the question is how long do you let Duane Brown learn on the fly ? Is he the guy or not ? Do you redraft for the o-line after you've already made one high pick the previous year ? I mean if it is going to take one more pick to fix the o-line, make the pick and be done with it. From what I'm seeing we're not to far from seeing another David Carr moment. What is not up for debate is whether or not MS can take a pounding. He can't. Either the o-line improves or you redraft for a young QB. They're going to need a young body in a couple of seasons to be on line for 2010 if the o-line doesn't ripen quickly next season.

They are good enough to win now with more production from the defense. Another thing to consider...this is the second year Demeco Ryans has had the ankle injury. Arron Curry, a fleet footed will, would be my first choice. They could use another center, the complementary Rb, and the DE. I picked other. Move back if you can, see what falls into your lap. Orakpo may get down graded for the injuries. Might end up with Curreyesque LB and Orakpo too.
Old 11-09-2008   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't be against drafting Aaron Curry (OLB) in the 1st at this point and drafting a top center like Alex Mack in the 2nd round.

But a trade down scenario netting us a 2nd round pick would be my first choice. I'd consider a safety like Mays or Moore but only if we could trade down. Jenkins and Davis would be very tempting.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

According to GBN, we would have the #8 pick in the draft if the draft were today. Using their latest Top 100 list to choose from, who would you select with the #8 pick?

http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

I'd have a tough time passing on Jenkins if Molden doesn't develop & Dunta doesn't regain his old form by the end of this year.
Even if Molden and D-Rob pan out, we need first round DB talent.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted trade down, but I dont know to where. I am thinking the early 20's, late teens. Pickup an extra second maybe.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #14
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

#8 is pretty high.

I'd go Beanie Wells, Knowshon Moreno, or Aaron Curry probably. I think Curry would help our defense alot, and I think Beanie could give us a borderline scary running game. Moreno would be just as good if not better than Beanie.

In reality we will probably be closer to 12, or 15. I'd still try to get Aaron Curry. I think he has pro-bowl LB written all over him really at any linebacker position. I can see him playing either Sam or Will, and he is perfect physically for the Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Even if Molden and D-Rob pan out, we need first round DB talent.
We do need to get a athletic safety, but I think we are set at CB for now. We've got Dunta, Bennett, Reeves, and Molden. Bennett, Reeves, and Molden are all still very young. If anything we need to get a veteran corner to play the 5. Faggins is done.

I would love to see us grab a safety at good value, I just don't see very many safeties out there that would be good picks @ 8-15. Maybe Mays, but I would be hesitant in selecting him as high as 15. Who else? I'm not sold on Moore. I suppose if you want to get creative you can pick Malcolm Jenkins and try and move him to FS, although I would not do that.

There's a bunch of safeties with 2-3 round value like Kam Chancellor from Virginia Tech, Emanuel Cook from South Carolina, Myron Rolle from Florida State, Michael Hamlin from Clemson.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 11-09-2008 at 09:49 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I voted Jenkins, but it's too early to even consider, really. We need a CB, a DE, an OLB, a QB, a RB, a C, and a RG. Not necessarily in that order. A safety wouldn't hurt. No matter what happens, I'd like to see the team take a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round and let Kubiak develop him.
Old 11-09-2008   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Rick Smith will trade down if possible. Slaton has been invalueable & the Texans still aquired they're targeted 1st rd. draft choice LT Duane Brown with Barber thrown in for good measure, all for the 18th pick. imagine what he could do with the 8th pick? most likely wherever the Texans wind up selecting it will be higher than last year & this draft is going to have a tremendous underclassman turnout which translates into a very deep board.

Teams able to aquire multiple draft slots could be able to leapfrog their competition with infusion of smart draft picks addressing needs that fit ones system. the Texans simply have too many needs & already have some franchise peices to build around, now they need to hit some diamonds in the rough, continue to build the future & reconstruct roster with more speed.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #17
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Teams able to aquire multiple draft slots could be able to leapfrog their competition with infusion of smart draft picks addressing needs that fit ones system. the Texans simply have too many needs & already have some franchise peices to build around, now they need to hit some diamonds in the rough, continue to build the future & reconstruct roster with more speed.
Great point. The number of draft picks for each team will be big. The Eagles look very smart for giving up their first last year and getting extra picks this year + Desean Jackson.

We need alot of help on defense in this draft. On offense we only need lineman and a runningback. We could use a guy for really every position on defense. Should be great opportunity at value all over the draft for defense.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

With as stellar as Duane Brown has been playing (slight sarcasm) shoulda could woulda been nice if we would have gotten Antoine Cason or Kenny Phillips in the late first because it's looking more and more likely we'll have a shot at Michael Oher this year.

I really havn't gotten to watch as much college football and these prospects as I wanted to this year but I'll tell you, I've been really impressed with Brandon Spikes, LB from Florida. I think this guy is going to be a pretty good player. I'm really not too impressed with the safeties as high draft picks this year. I think the drop off from the 'top' guys to those we can find in the 2nd and 3rd round isn't too bad.

I'm lost right now as to what we need to address on our team and when. I think fixing the interior of our OL is very important but then we'd be avoiding an impact defensive player we need so dearly.

DE is moving down on the list for me but a clogger DT is moving up. teams run up the middle on us way too easily. C, OG, DT, LB are glaring needs for us, imo. then we get into the more exciting positions like RB, CB and S that need some help too. Slaton is awesome, I like what I've seen from Green but not sure if he makes the team if we draft a guy, Moats looks really fast.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #19
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I cannot stress how much last year's 1st round pissed me off. It was clear the day we drafted Brown that he was trash. I have never once let off of this sentiment. Yes, Allen had some dirty hits, and he is a dirty player, but did no one notice how he blew by Brown? Brown is getting demolished and did so as well in college. So, this year comes around, and we are going to be in a spot to draft one of the top OT's (Smith/Oher/Moore). We can't draft one this year because of our last draft (We can't put that much $$ into one position, and we can't admit such an obvious failure: i.e. Travis Johnson)
Old 11-09-2008   #20
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I cannot stress how much last year's 1st round pissed me off. It was clear the day we drafted Brown that he was trash. I have never once let off of this sentiment. Yes, Allen had some dirty hits, and he is a dirty player, but did no one notice how he blew by Brown? Brown is getting demolished and did so as well in college. So, this year comes around, and we are going to be in a spot to draft one of the top OT's (Smith/Oher/Moore). We can't draft one this year because of our last draft (We can't put that much $$ into one position, and we can't admit such an obvious failure: i.e. Travis Johnson)
If we could get a LT in this draft that is considered better than Brown right of the bat we would be stupid not too. That is one fo the good things about Brown is that he is suited very well to play guard. You slide him over into Breisals spot and our OL is tons better. There is no way this team passes up Oher if avcailable. If so i'll be stunned.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read