Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-06-2008   #1
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Paint the town Red

http://www.houstontexans.com/fanzone...theTownRed.asp

Basically a contest where you can win 4 tickets,4 field passes and get to tour the CBS radio broadcasting booth.
You take pictures showing your Texans "Battle Red" by decorating your room,house,car,self,etc.

I like the idea, get people pumped for MNF and battle red day!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Paint the town Red

Everyone showing off their Texans stuff in their homes would be a good thread. I've got a giant Texans rug, ceiling fan, light switch plates and more. I even put out the inflatable Texans guy in the front yard on road game days.

The Mrs kinda tolerates it all.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #3
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Everyone showing off their Texans stuff in their homes would be a good thread. I've got a giant Texans rug, ceiling fan, light switch plates and more. I even put out the inflatable Texans guy in the front yard on road game days.

The Mrs kinda tolerates it all.
You gotta good woman then, I'm thinking of putting the Texans flag out in the front on game days too when we're not at the game. The GF rocks on Sundays. But I think I can get some red going for this contest.
MannyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #4
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
The GF rocks on Sundays.
AWWWW....That's so sweet!

txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Get a room!
Old 11-06-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You gotta good woman then, I'm thinking of putting the Texans flag out in the front on game days too when we're not at the game. The GF rocks on Sundays. But I think I can get some red going for this contest.

LOL...the flag. I put up the texans flag I got with my season tix in our living room when I it came. I just took tacks and hung over the window in our living room. Kinda thing I would have done when I was 21. The Mrs walks in talking and then just stops. Looks at me..looks at the flag...and continues her sentence.

"So can I keep it up, Ma?"

"You can keep it up if you want. Its YOUR Mother who's coming to dinner tomorrow."
Old 11-06-2008   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Get a room!

That is funny too...

I see more and more Katy folks here. We're gonna have to take over a local establishment for a road game soon.
Sponsored links
Old 11-06-2008   #8
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
LOL...the flag. I put up the texans flag I got with my season tix in our living room when I it came. I just took tacks and hung over the window in our living room. Kinda thing I would have done when I was 21. The Mrs walks in talking and then just stops. Looks at me..looks at the flag...and continues her sentence.

"So can I keep it up, Ma?"

"You can keep it up if you want. Its YOUR Mother who's coming to dinner tomorrow."

I'd actually paint the house in oklahoma state colors if the HOA would let me....
Old 11-06-2008   #9
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is funny too...

I see more and more Katy folks here. We're gonna have to take over a local establishment for a road game soon.
Hey that's an idea, there are a few places to go to Wild Wing Cafe, Hooters, and something else I heard is being built in the area too.
MannyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #10
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Quote:
Hey that's an idea, there are a few places to go to Wild Wing Cafe, Hooters, and something else I heard is being built in the area too.
Coaches, can't you remember anything....lol, just kiddin.....WILD WING CAFE is by far the best accomodating establishment so far!

Old 11-06-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

We like wild wings for the most part. Crowding up in front of the big screen would kewl. Stars is another I like. Better dranks there.

I saw Coaches sign up too. The warden manages a nearby apt complex. It looks like it'll be while for them though.
Old 11-06-2008   #12
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Quote:
We like wild wings for the most part. Crowding up in front of the big screen would kewl. Stars is another I like. Better dranks there.

I saw Coaches sign up too. The warden manages a nearby apt complex. It looks like it'll be while for them though.
I forgot about Stars...I've been there a few times......Wild Wing Cafe has the upstairs too for really big groups....R&R used to be fun but it's a dump now!
Old 11-06-2008   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Why red? Isn't that our secondary highlight color?

I say that because my kitchen is steel blue. Why can't they have a steel blue contest? I made a big-assed Texans logo out of stained glass for the window, too!

ahh, just saw it was for the MNF game. Are our players dressing up like candy canes again? That always makes me jolly.
Old 11-06-2008   #14
MannyFresh
El Capitan

I think there'll prolly be a lot of Santa hats too on that Monday night game.
Old 11-06-2008   #15
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Why red? Isn't that our secondary highlight color?

I say that because my kitchen is steel blue. Why can't they have a steel blue contest? I made a big-assed Texans logo out of stained glass for the window, too!

ahh, just saw it was for the MNF game. Are our players dressing up like candy canes again? That always makes me jolly.

I have a RED bedroom but it is half Cornhuskers and half Texans maybe I can take pictures with people strategically covering the Nebraska memorabilia!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read