Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005   #61
Dime
Hall of Fame

Wells TD!!!!!!!!!!!
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #62
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wooohooo! TD Texans! Great job by Wells!
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #63
AndreJ
All Pro

That was quite beautiful right there. He could have ran that if he wanted to.
Old 01-02-2005   #64
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Nice play - Carr to JW.
HoustonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #65
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Very nice play design there for all you Palmer bashers.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #66
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

Just think... all of our drives could look like that in the future
Old 01-02-2005   #67
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Yeahhhhh Wellsssss Babyyyyy
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2005   #68
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

TD BABY!!!!! We're hot today!

Hey what's up with Wells? He never does the Reliant Leap! That bothers me, doesn't seem like he's in touch with the fans!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #69
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny

Vinny is correct, I myself am a Palmer basher, and I am loving he play calling right now. The occassional pass downfield is all I ask for and today we've seen it already. . . TO BAD WE DIDN'T COMPLETE THE PASS!
Old 01-02-2005   #70
AndreJ
All Pro

Davis had already got 53 yds. on 5 carries. He's doing his thing out there. He's also got a 4 yd reception. Now I'm looking forward to our D. I need D-Rob to have a big day to put him way over the top of Vilma for DROY so their will be no questions as to who it should be.
Old 01-02-2005   #71
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Is david carr getting other people besides his RBs involved today? they're not showing the game (bills-steelers instead)
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #72
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

QUESTION:

I know why I'm not at the game (I live in colorado) but why are the rest of you all here with me?! You all should be at Reliant right now!
Old 01-02-2005   #73
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

DAMNN i sure hope truetexansfan is remembering to tape this for me.....
Old 01-02-2005   #74
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
TD BABY!!!!! We're hot today!

Hey what's up with Wells? He never does the Reliant Leap! That bothers me, doesn't seem like he's in touch with the fans!
Doesnt mean he is not in touch with the fans... he signed 4 cards for me (1 for me, 3 for my sons). He is in touch and a good guy.
Old 01-02-2005   #75
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
Is david carr getting other people besides his RBs involved today? they're not showing the game (bills-steelers instead)

So far yes, thrown to AJ, and Norris, And Bradford. Wells just scored the TD
Old 01-02-2005   #76
Dime
Hall of Fame

My prediction... Robinson interception in 3 plays...
Old 01-02-2005   #77
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

That was a sloopy tackle by Sharper!
Old 01-02-2005   #78
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
QUESTION:

I know why I'm not at the game (I live in colorado) but why are the rest of you all here with me?! You all should be at Reliant right now!
Well i just got off of work at 8am so i first woke up at 11am....Trust me, i'm not too thrilled listening to this on a Browns radio station online...But they are covering the game pretty good i have to say....
Old 01-02-2005   #79
AndreJ
All Pro

The Run D looks real good, but they need to tighten up on the pass.
Old 01-02-2005   #80
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I agree. I question alot of the plays called, but he has called some excellent plays so far today. Still I'm looking for more downfield pass plays.
HoustonFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read