Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005   #381
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I envy the San Antonio fans who can't see this.
Old 01-02-2005   #382
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
AJ= 2 catches for 13 yards.
GET OFF OF JOHNSON>>> CARR DONT HAVE TIME TO PASS!!!! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #383
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup, Browns came to play and the Texans thought they could phone it in. Seems like there isn't a dial tone though.
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #384
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Serious question since I'm listening to the game and not watching...
Have we blitzed at all today, or are we letting Holcombe just relax and pick us apart back there?
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #385
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I'm relieved I don't have to watch this travesty.
Old 01-02-2005   #386
dstand
Rookie

We''ve blitzed, but Carr is having the worst game I've seen in a while.
dstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #387
shywag
Rookie

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
I really think the Texans underestimated the Browns...poor record and all they still have a few players. All I've read and heard all week is how the Texans were going to end up 8-8. They just don't look focused this week or as well prepared for whatever reason and the Browns came to play.

Our Texans got way to cocky. They just new that they were going to win. Not!!!!
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2005   #388
AndreJ
All Pro

LoL, yeah maybe we should all move to SA. This is sad i can't even be mad.
Old 01-02-2005   #389
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSon
I'm relieved I don't have to watch this travesty.
Its bad... not good...
Old 01-02-2005   #390
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

Words of wisdom! Maybe the SA station did know they were doing.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #391
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Might as well whip it out now...

Texans offensive theme song

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #392
Dubya
All Pro

Suggs is making our defense look like a Pop Warner team.
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #393
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is exactly the reason why we don't go with the "wide open" offense. Peyton Manning wouldn't survive behind this line.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #394
Meisterman
Veteran

And just think...they get paid for this effort. Nice....Cough!
Meisterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #395
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Why hasn't this Holcomb kid been playing for the Browns all along? He's had a nice game.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #396
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to post something, but this team has me at a loss for words
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #397
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I really didn't think we could look this bad. We have reached a new level.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #398
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywag
Our Texans got way to cocky. They just new that they were going to win. Not!!!!
No i think it was the media. And a lot of the fans, but if you look at the beginning of this thread you can see that i did not think it would be a runaway. Living in houston i expect us to beat all the good teams and get blown out by the scrubs.

I think the rockets play today maybe T-Mac will brighten my day with another 40 point performance.
Old 01-02-2005   #399
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Why hasn't this Holcomb kid been playing for the Browns all along? He's had a nice game.
Remember, it's against the Texans. We make everyone but Leftwich look like an All-Pro.
Also he has been injured.
Old 01-02-2005   #400
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He had broken ribs.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read