Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005   #301
Dubya
All Pro

I know the Browns are playing well. I'm watching the game. Their good play doesn't mean there's not a lack of effort, or "fire" as one, poster put it, on the Texans side of the ball. There's been a lot of missed opportunities.
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #302
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

David Carr has 65 yards passing.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #303
AndreJ
All Pro

Earlier in the season i said just be patient, when the Texans stopped getting the ball to AJ, but now this is starting to get ridiculous. I haven't seen them throw to him in a while and I haven't noticed any double coverage on him.
Old 01-02-2005   #304
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
LOL, JESUS WONGER.....WE'VE STILL GOT A QUATER AND A HALF...STAY UP BROTHER!
Dude, they're getting emberrassed by the worst team in the NFL. There is no excuse for this.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #305
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Dude, they're getting emberrassed by the worst team in the NFL. There is no excuse for this.
Yes there is. It starts with an O and ends in line
Old 01-02-2005   #306
shywag
Rookie

Our offensive line must of partied way too much the last couple of days
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #307
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

cut.... milford.... brown. hes a freaking bum.

If we lose this game.. all the progress we have made at the end of the season amounts to jack.

im so angry at the texans right now i could spit nails. id rather cut the whole roster and start a new five year plan than have to bear witness to this pathetic showing.

last game of the season.. against one of the bottom 5 teams in the league.. with a temporary head coach.. on a 9 game losing streak.. with an old beat up QB who is a career backup.. and their offense is running over us.

screw this.. there is NO excuse for this.. its a freaking joke.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2005   #308
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Now JJ breaks down. Nice.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #309
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Fumble. Browns ball. Pathetic.
Although I guess it just eleminates another 3 and out by our offense.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #310
AndreJ
All Pro

Faggins should have dove on that ball and not try to pick it up and run.
Old 01-02-2005   #311
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL...WE SUCK....andrej.....I didn't see the offensive line casue that fumble
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #312
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

can it get any worse?
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #313
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

What an embarrassment
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #314
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

oh to hell with this.. the season is over.. my jerseys are going in the back of the closet until next year.

i feel betrayed.. to end a promising season like this...... im disgusted.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #315
TexanTom
Rookie

Fall on the damn ball...you're not going to pick it up and take it 80 yards...just fall on it Faggins....
TexanTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #316
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid

If we lose this game.. all the progress we have made at the end of the season amounts to jack.

im so angry at the texans right now i could spit nails. id rather cut the whole roster and start a new five year plan than have to bear witness to this pathetic showing.

last game of the season.. against one of the bottom 5 teams in the league.. with a temporary head coach.. on a 9 game losing streak.. with an old beat up QB who is a career backup.. and their offense is running over this.

Take a deep breath and tell yourself that this is just a game.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #317
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:

last game of the season.. against one of the bottom 5 teams in the league.. with a temporary head coach.. on a 9 game losing streak.. with an old beat up QB who is a career backup.. and their offense is running over this.

If we cut the whole roster... how much cap room would we have next year ?
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #318
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Browns seals this game with a TD or FG
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #319
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
LOL...WE SUCK....andrej.....I didn't see the offensive line casue that fumble
LoL, yeah someone else beside them finally screwed up. Takes a little of the spotlight off of them.
Old 01-02-2005   #320
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I can't see the game, but sounds horrible.. Seems we have become overconfident and what is sad, is that we should know better. Afterall we didn't like it when the Dolphins last year said our 1st game of the season with them was "practice"
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read