Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-03-2008   #1
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The "it could be worse, we could be the Raiders" Stat of the Week

Today's game, the Raiders, at home - against the Falcons. Sure, the Falcons are improved but... UGH!!

Time of Possession: ATL 45:15 OAK 14:45

How incredibly bad is that team? How incredibly bad is that locker room?

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #2
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "it could be worse, we could be the Raiders" Stat of the Week

Pretty f'ing bad, all went downhill after Kiffen was fired. Even though the team didn't win that many games under Kiff, OAK played with heart and usually each game they did lose was a very close one. Now with Cable, I don't see any heart, the players are playing for $ again, its back to the usual Raiders I've been used to for a while now.

I think the Raiders also made history with having -2 yards in the 1st half....has that even happened before? And 77 yards TOTAL the whole game, wow...Im embarrassed of my team....how far they have fallen
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Russell had 39 yards in the entire game I believe.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #4
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Russell had 39 yards in the entire game I believe.
Yeah your right, I was including rush, wow....39 yards....that is just pathetic.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read