Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2008   #1
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Matt Turk & Pittman

Is it there time to go yes or NO ?????? Turk with is age and pittman with drug charges

and who would u like to see replace them and HOW Draft FA ???? off the streets

if we use our first round pick on a Killer Punter would yall be mad ????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #2
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4282 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Turk & Pittman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Very.

I'm not opposed to drafting a punter, just no effin way in the 1st round.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #3
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

No, I wouldn't be mad if we used a first round pick on a punter.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #4
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, wtf kind of thread is this and are you mattschaub#8 or are you just brain dead?
Old 11-02-2008   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

lol a 1st round pick on a punter? Classic
Old 11-02-2008   #6
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

I'd prefer to draft a deep snapper in the first then go punter in the second.
Old 11-02-2008   #7
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4282 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Actually, wtf kind of thread is this and are you mattschaub#8 or are you just brain dead?
I think it's Al Davis.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2008   #8
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Is it there time to go yes or NO ?????? Turk with is age and pittman with drug charges

Old 11-02-2008   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to dust off some old fail pics I had laying around.
Old 11-02-2008   #10
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:

Alright, who allowed Casserly to log on?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #11
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33472 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I'd prefer to draft a deep snapper in the first then go punter in the second.
I think it'd be a better idea to throw in our 3rd rounder, along with someone expendable like DeMeco, and trade up in the 1st, just to ensure we get the long snapper we need. Punter would obviously be the 2nd round, although, I'm not sure if there would be enough talent left by that stage.

Can we draft a new mascot to keep Toro company in the 4th round?
mattieuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #12
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I think it'd be a better idea to throw in our 3rd rounder, along with someone expendable like DeMeco, and trade up in the 1st, just to ensure we get the long snapper we need. Punter would obviously be the 2nd round, although, I'm not sure if there would be enough talent left by that stage.

Can we draft a new mascot to keep Toro company in the 4th round?
Gee, I don't know. Last I heard the water boy for Southern Montana Tech is pretty good so I'd like to snag him as early as possible. Gotta keep our star deep snapper hydrated.
Old 11-02-2008   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i guess i just trying to see where we go from here we got to have the best talent on all 3 phases of them game

and have yall seen i think SD Long snapper hes a beast giving a team A long field every punt is another peice of the puzzle IMO to win games
Old 11-02-2008   #14
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Quote:
i guess i just trying to see where we go from here we got to have the best talent on all 3 phases of them game

and have yall seen i think SD Long snapper hes a beast giving a team A long field every punt is another peice of the puzzle IMO to win games
Your command of the English language is exceeded only by your football knowledge good sir.
Old 11-02-2008   #15
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

You folks are all wrong, we need to go with D Coordinator in the first and training/medical staff in the second.

*Sheesh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #16
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
You folks are all wrong, we need to go with D Coordinator in the first and training/medical staff in the second.

*Sheesh*
i do think the training/medical staff has really stepped up there game tho
Old 11-02-2008   #17
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i do think the training/medical staff has really stepped up there game tho
Can you point me to the stats to prove this? How do they stack up in our division and the AFC in general.

It's important to gauge our med staff's staff in order to know what round we need to draft a team doctor and trainers.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #19
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Maybe we should give Owen Tolson a call?
Old 11-02-2008   #20
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Maybe we should give Owen Tolson a call?
How about Sean Landeta? He averaged over 43 yards per punt for his career?! Plus he used the old single bar punting helmet, and those are cool!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read