Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2008   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schaub Needs to be benched..

Just for this game until they know what's up with his knee. Sage can redeem himself with a great comeback...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #2
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2410 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub Needs to be benched..

Looking at that replay, it was "McGahee-ish". He tore something. The knee doesn't bend sideways like that. I will expect him to be out a very long time.

Or Schaub has super ligaments and is fine. Who knows.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Just for this game until they know what's up with his knee. Sage can redeem himself with a great comeback...
*Brakos Seal of Approval*

I should make one of those...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #4
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate Houston QBs. **** drafting one, built everything else, O-Line, D-Line, S, anything else. **** the QB position. God don't want us to have a freakin decent QB.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #5
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Ok, I almost gave red rep. Why would you even bring up this loser name? omg. you have got to be kidding me. Jesus....
Old 11-02-2008   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

His knee wasn't planted, therefore a sideways hit like that doesn't necessarily mean he's out. Trust me, if his ligaments had been torn, he would have known it immediately. Schaub isn't known for his high pain threshold
Old 11-02-2008   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Ok, I almost gave red rep. Why would you even bring up this loser name? omg. you have got to be kidding me. Jesus....
Loser.....the guy had a bad day, everybody has one of those. I still am very comfortable with Sage being able to be our backup and come in and lead our offense if Schaub can't go.........yes even though he completely burned down the stadium last time LOL.

This is actually what I typed in another thread...

Quote:
If Kubiak wants to have any chance he needs to bring Sage out to start the second half.......nothing against Schaub, but the pocket is collapsing on him and Sage is a little more mobile and Schaub is clearly hurt right now. His passes are floating and he can't step into his throws, it's completely useless to bring him back out right now.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2008   #8
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

And just like the first drive of the second half Sage does a better job again. Like I said after the Colts game, Sage's problems can be fixed, Schaub's can not.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #9
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
And just like the first drive of the second half Sage does a better job again. Like I said after the Colts game, Sage's problems can be fixed, Schaub's can not.
Ok, that's it, I'm off both our QBs. We have two backup QBs ~ shit!!!
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #10
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Its this crap that makes me want to quit this board. Just like other games Sage throws a pic in th red zone. Can't you see they are all the same. Your last staterment makes zero sense. Sage has been in the league years longer and still makes the same turnovers. .

Quote:
Ok, that's it, I'm off both our QBs. We have two backup QBs ~ shit!!!
There you go
Old 11-02-2008   #11
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

well i think thats a given since Matt is hurt

its like dejvo off last year all over agian !!!

and to all the Matt fans u cant say nothing Matt is hurt Fact

Sage starts its like 1+1 =2 there is n way around this situation

if i was running the show i would draft a good Veteran QB and make sage the starter right now but hey thats me maybe get Collins or Garcia in the OS o yes ......... LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Cassel is a FA at end of season.
Old 11-02-2008   #13
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

schaub sucks, i hated the trade then and it looks worse now. he's better that sage though. o-line got whipped. same texans and same problems
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #14
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Please tell me you are joking...
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #15
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
schaub sucks, i hated the trade then and it looks worse now. he's better that sage though. o-line got whipped. same texans and same problems
hmmmmm maybe it wasnt Carr's fault then..hmmmmm alot of people may be wrong??? i wonder who????
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #16
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
SO is david Carr ............
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #17
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

My wish is that they keep Schaub, trade off Sage and draft someone to groom in this system. Then have them compete. Right now we have two QBs that can move the ball but who like to fill it up with turnovers too. This is what you will get with both. Sage is beyond fixing with all his years in the league but Schaub may be able to correct it. Right now both can lose games for you.
Old 11-02-2008   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
SO is david Carr ............
That would be like watching "Anaconda 2"......the first viewing sucked so bad, you can't figure out how they could make a second.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #19
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
My wish is that they keep Schaub, trade off Sage and draft someone to groom in this system. Then have them compete. Right now we have two QBs that can move the ball but who like to fill it up with turnovers too. This is what you will get with both. Sage is beyond fixing with all his years in the league but Schaub may be able to correct it. Right now both can lose games for you.
Schaub is in for a huge payday if we decide to re-up him.

http://www.inthebullseye.com/cap2009.html

Do you really think he deserves to be the highest paid Texans in 2009, after watching his first two years here?
Old 11-02-2008   #20
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Schaub is in for a huge payday if we decide to re-up him.

http://www.inthebullseye.com/cap2009.html

Do you really think he deserves to be the highest paid Texans in 2009, after watching his first two years here?
I don't know, he hasn't played 2 years here yet. I'll get back to you at the end of the season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read