Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2008   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Kubiak needs a stern kick in the butt!

There is no excuse for putting out such a crap team every game on the road. He needs to get his ass in gear and get the team ready each and every Sunday. Does he even know that he's not at Reliant?

Last edited by Ryan; 11-02-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #2
Ckw

Default Re: Kubiak needs to go!

I don't think you can pin the offense having to play in a loud domed stadium on Kubiak. Some of you guys really need to take Football 101.
Old 11-02-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Here We Go. Classic Knee jerk reaction thread. Richard Smith Needs to go but not Gary.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Here We Go. Classic Knee jerk reaction thread. Richard Smith Needs to go but not Gary.
i'll go with that
Old 11-02-2008   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is Houston. If we're winning, we call for extensions. When we lose, we're ready to send him packing. Sometimmes our opinions change on plays, scores, games, seasons, etc
Old 11-02-2008   #6
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Seconded!
Sorry Ryan, I third this.
Old 11-02-2008   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Sounds good to me, the offense isn't the problem.....our defense just sucks.

Infact I would've already fired Richard Smith so we can be ahead of the pack when looking for a Dcoordinator next season.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2008   #8
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

There has got to be a flaw in the way this team prepares for road games, and until I see otherwise, the blame goes on Kubiak. If you're able to win at home like they usually do, then they should be able to pull some out on the road. No excuses.
Old 11-02-2008   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't agree about the title of the thread, but I do put the blame on Kubiak as to why we always come out flat on the road. We haven't been a good road team since we came into the league, and Kubiak has done absolutely nothing to change that.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

We should fire everyone and only keep the perfect ones and from this point onward, only hire perfect players and coaches.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
A flaw? Are kidding me? The flaw is the MIN D beating the living crap out of our offense. That plus your ridiculous posts really don't help anyone.
You know, I remember when Kubiak first came here and Denver fans came over to tell us what kind of system we were installing......and what the strengths and weakness are.

I strictly remember all of them saying, the biggest weakness are when you got behind early and are forced to pass the ball. They said the zone line is so light it gets exposed and pushed around in pass protection so things can go downhill fast if a team can take you out of the run game early.......especially against a very large Dline. Our line can't block Minny's fat boys up front....they don't have the sand in their pants.

If Kubiak wants to have any chance he needs to bring Sage out to start the second half.......nothing against Schaub, but Sage is a little more mobile and Schaub is clearly hurt right now. His passes are floating and he can't step into his throws, it's completely useless to bring him back out right now.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I don't agree about the title of the thread, but I do put the blame on Kubiak as to why we always come out flat on the road. We haven't been a good road team since we came into the league, and Kubiak has done absolutely nothing to change that.
So do I Sam. Kubiak wouldn't even throw the ball on 3rd and 12 when we've had one of the best passing offenses in the last few weeks. Why does he come out on the road playing not to lose? We need to get Daniels more involved if Johnson will be getting doubled.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #13
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

lol and here...we...go with FIRE (enter name) threads.
Old 11-02-2008   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

If you think it's okay to tell another poster to shut up, you're wrong. I'm not sending out a dozen PMs to explain why a post was deleted. You know why.
Old 11-02-2008   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
lol and here...we...go with FIRE (enter name) threads.
My (enter name) has been the same all season............Richard Smith.

I actually like Kubiak, does he need to grow as a coach.....hell yes, but I like the foundation that he has set on his side of the ball.

However if he doesn't get the other side of the ball to start picking up their play by next season (I'll give him one more Dcoordinator) his seat is going to start getting hot.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #16
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wait until the game is over..
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #17
RED_ROOSTER
Veteran

Aint nuthin wrong with Kubiak. The team needs time to mold, and get it crankin, you just need to take a chill.
RED_ROOSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_ROOSTER View Post
Aint nuthin wrong with Kubiak. The team needs time to mold, and get it crankin, you just need to take a chill.
That happens when you've spent your entire "Houston Texan" fandom waiting for the "team to mold".

I have no problem with people starting threads like these, even if I may or may not agree with them. People are tired of losing.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #19
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This game is on Kubiak more than anyone.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Just wait until the game is over..
How about now?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read