Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2008   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How can this team further justify throwing Jacque Reeves on the field?

He is absolutely horrible......every week it's the same thing. Offenses singling out Reeves. I mean Bennett was benched becuase of a couple missed tackles, but this guy holds on to his job when he constantly gives up big plays and TDs. He is our Jason David..........what the hell did Rick Smith see in this guy. It makes me almost question Rick Smith's ability. I mean Dallas' safeties were horrible so it's not like they were able to mask how crappy Reeves was.....I just don't get it.

Bench this turd already....he sucks

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-02-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: How can this team further justify throwing Jacque Reeves on the field?

he was your best friend when he returned that INT for six.
Old 11-02-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How can this team further justify throwing Jacque Reeves on the field?

I agree. I guess Jacgue has some naked pics of Kubiak.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #4
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
Please, that was just dumb luck.
Old 11-02-2008   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No he wasn't......that damn pick fell right into his lap, if the receiver didn't drop the ball it would've just been another catch he gave up.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #6
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

we have to put reeves on the field when we don't have any other really good options at DB...
Old 11-02-2008   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 62699 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

We move Reeves off Berrian and put in Drob. And he gets burned AND give sup the TD. Reeves a least would have made he tackle
Old 11-02-2008   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
we have to put reeves on the field when we don't have any other really good options at DB...
Just like I said last year about Faggins.....

I WOULD RATHER WATCH A ROOKIE GET BEAT WHILE HE'S LEARNING THE ROPES AND GETTING VALUE PLAYING TIME, THEN WATCH A CRAPPY VETERAN WHOSE MAXED OUT HIS POTENTIAL AND JUST FLAT OUT SUCKS.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

My God......I should've benched Drew Brees and picked up Gus Frerotte

From now on, I'm playing the "Texans fantasy rule"............start all offensive players that are playing against the Houston Texans. Especially WRs and QBs

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-02-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-02-2008   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 62699 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
My God......I should've benched Drew Brees and picked up Gus Frerotte
Just FWI, Drew Brees is on bye this week
Old 11-02-2008   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Just FWI, Drew Brees is on bye this week
Well you know what I mean.........to be honest I don't even have Drew Brees.....just was trying to pick a high profile QB to use as a example.

My QB was Romo and everybody took all the QBs so I'm stuck with David Anderson........I'm sure Gus Frerotte was available though.

Like I said...."Texan fantasy rule" from here on out.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Does Molden even get on the field besides on special teams? All through training camp the coaches said he was further along then than Bennett was. Well this was around the time that Bennett got onto the field last season.

Speaking of Bennett, I don't know what he's done but why he isn't starting is beyond me. He can't do worse than Reeves. No possible way.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

We don't have any corners that can run with Berrian and we're bringing our safeties in to stop AP. The coaches probably ought to go ahead and put Molden in there to see if he can run with Berrian.
Old 11-02-2008   #14
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Another reason to fired Smith. Thank god he came to his sense and got FAGgins out of these or else we wouldve been down 40 something to 7 at halftime.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #15
Polo

Our defense isn't yet at the level where we can make up for offensive short comings...

Offense has been tough on them today...
Old 11-02-2008   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Our defense isn't yet at the level where we can make up for offensive short comings...

Offense has been tough on them today...
Reeves gave up the big play that lead to a TD before the offense ever even took the field. Why the hell a corner who is lined up man to man bites on a play fake is completely beyond me.

LBs, safeties ok.........but a freaking man 2 man corner line up against the #1 receiver, peaking in the backfield. That play set the tone for the rest of the afternoon. It looked just like Jason David, that was also his big downfall. All you had to do was a little PA and you'd have a wide open receiver streaking down the sideline

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2008   #17
Polo

That score was exactly what the defense needed...
Old 11-02-2008   #18
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather get rid of Faggins.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #19
Polo

defense has been o.k today...
Old 11-02-2008   #20
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
defense has been o.k today...
You must be watching another game. Defense has been pathetic.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read