Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-02-2008   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans gear in San Antonio.

Great news an entire rack of Texans gear at Dick's on culebra and 1604. I think we got all the green jersies in the state, but there are polos on clearance and Texans wool caps, sweatshirts and floor mats. Its not much but here in SA its a goldmine.

Any one find any more locations where gear is let us know.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #2
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans gear in San Antonio.

I picked up my jersey and doormat from the one at the Rim. I-10 and La Cantera Pkwy. I went to the one off of Culebra a couple of weeks ago and saw the same there....and proceeded to PROFUSELY thank the manager for carrying our team's gear. Did you say that the polos are on clearance?!?!? We bought ours in Houston last weekend before the game at an academy and it cost us friggin 50 bucks! Didd they have t-shirts at dicks too?

I've also gone to most of the academy stores and requested that they carry Texans accessories and tried to express the inequality of that blanket 'assumption' that all San Antonians are cowgirls fans.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #3
MadBurgerMaker
Rookie

Rep Power: 15 MadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Texans gear in San Antonio.

The Target out on 1604 and Bandera seems to carry more Texans stuff than is usual for an SA store. Local Academy stores sometimes have tshirts and stuff as well, or at least the ones at Vance Jackson and 410, and...where the hell was that other one...I think it's out by the airport or something.

Edit: Perrin Beitel. That's the one. I had to go over there to get something that wasn't in stock at one of the other ones, and stumbled into a rack of Texans jerseys and tshirts. I was stunned.
MadBurgerMaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read