Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008   #21
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Vikings - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Do you have to watch it online or is there a way to order it on T.V.?
On line only I believe. If there's other way to watch it, believe me I will do it in a hart beat.

Go Texans!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #22
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

We should win this week and next week.
Old 11-02-2008   #23
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 183 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

So I'm thinking strategy now. How do we keep the fire going on the road and stop the Vike's run? If we focus too much on the run, it opens up too much for the pass..... I was already upset with the Texas game last night....the team NEEDS to win this game today- if nothing else, to show that they can do it on the road. ....thougths???!?!??

GO TEXANS!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #24
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah! We should win. We better win, I am staying up just for this game and nothing else. (Thank God Monday is a holiday here)

Go Texans!!!

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 11-02-2008 at 11:09 AM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
The D wins this one for us!!! Dunte returns one for the winning score!! Hey, it's my fantacy, leave me alone!!
How funny, I said the same thing earlier in the week. Great minds DO think alike.

*edit* - found my post: http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...71&postcount=5
Old 11-02-2008   #26
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Gonna be the radio broadcast as soon as the religious nuts shut up.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #27
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
On line only I believe. If there's other way to watch it, believe me I will do it in a hart beat.

Go Texans!!
I spent the last thre years in Spain. If you are out of the country you can watch all of the games streamed fom yahoo. It cost about $25 per week, but the quality is really good. nfl.com/gamepass
Old 11-02-2008   #28
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny, how many of the Texans are "religious nuts" and go the endzone, kneel and pray, before every game....

maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #29
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Ahman Green inactive

Texans nation is shocked I tell ya.
Old 11-02-2008   #30
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Ahman Green inactive

Old 11-02-2008   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ahman Green inactive

Yeah, I just heard that on ESPN. I was looking for the Inactives list on NFL.com but couldn't find it.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #32
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ahman Green inactive

Guess we'll get to see what those other two guys can do behind Slaton.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #33
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Texans Inactives Are: WR André Davis, RB Ahman Green, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, TE Mark Bruener, DT Frank Okam, DE N.D. Kalu, T Rashad Butler.

RB Steve Slaton will see the bulk of carries with Green out. WR Kevin Walter is active and will play.

Linkage
Old 11-02-2008   #34
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

so i live in canada and i didnt realize that they are showing the texans game on tv up here cause i only live 8 hours from minn.... so i need some help i have to work at 230... but i kinda wanna call in sick... but the problem is that sundays is the worst day of the week and the bussiest and i dont want to let my co-workers down by not coming... what do i do... i work in a selection warehouse... so me not being will cause guys to have to work an extra hour.. i need some mature advice im only 19 i dont know what to do.... discuss!!!
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008   #35
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Great.....we got Randy Cross as our commentator, I don't like him mostly because he dogs the Texans every chance he gets. Anyone else think he looks like he has a horse's head.
Old 11-02-2008   #36
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
so i live in canada and i didnt realize that they are showing the texans game on tv up here cause i only live 8 hours from minn.... so i need some help i have to work at 230... but i kinda wanna call in sick... but the problem is that sundays is the worst day of the week and the bussiest and i dont want to let my co-workers down by not coming... what do i do... i work in a selection warehouse... so me not being will cause guys to have to work an extra hour.. i need some mature advice im only 19 i dont know what to do.... discuss!!!
If you call in, Brett Favre will call you and tell you to "Man up".
Old 11-02-2008   #37
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

This is the first game I get to watch in its entirety on tv here in Iowa so i'm excited that I dont have to search the net for streams today!!!
Old 11-02-2008   #38
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Great.....we got Randy Cross as our commentator, I don't like him mostly because he dogs the Texans every chance he gets. Anyone else think he looks like he has a horse's head.
Listen to the radio broadcast and mute the lousy f-ers...
Old 11-02-2008   #39
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
This is the first game I get to watch in its entirety on tv here in Iowa so i'm excited that I dont have to search the net for streams today!!!
Surprised you didn't mention something about playoffs...
Old 11-02-2008   #40
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i already planned that our monday nighter i will call in sick.... but thats the only texan game i get to watch unless playoffs
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read