Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-01-2005   #21
texansfan88
All Pro

I got you covered on the top 10 by position, I knew all the prospect database for work would come in handy...let me know when/where you need it.
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #22
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I will create the new forum as a sub-forum and you can start some top prospect lists, player research or whatever you feel will help the others with their picks. We will run with the slow-draft method and a 24-hr clock as in the past years. I'll have you all set up this weekend. Likely this evening.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #23
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
Lucky, Beerlover has already claimed the Jags
Oops, didn't see that. I'll take the Colts.
Old 01-01-2005   #24
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Oops, didn't see that. I'll take the Colts.
Draft a QB in the first and WR in the second.
Old 01-01-2005   #25
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Never done this before, but I'll take the Bucs...
Old 01-01-2005   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

the official draft order will be available in about 24 hours. the current list going into tomorrow looks something like this-

THROUGH WEEK 16

PICK TEAM W OPP%

1 49ERS 2 0.483
2 BROWNS 3 0.588
3 TITANS 4 0.521
4 DOLPHINS 4 0.546
5 CARDINALS 5 0.463
6 BEARS 5 0.471
7 BUCCANEERS 5 0.475
8 REDSKINS 5 0.479
9 GIANTS 5 0.517
10 RAIDERS 5 0.575
11 LIONS 6 0.500
12 COWBOYS 6 0.504
13 SAINTS 7 0.475
14 RAMS 7 0.492
15 TEXANS 7 0.504
16 PANTHERS 7 0.508
17 BENGALS 7 0.533
18 CHIEFS 7 0.550
19 SEAHAWKS 8 0.450
20 VIKINGS 8 0.479
21 JAGUARS 8 0.538
22 RAVENS 8 0.550
23 PACKERS 9 0.467
24 BRONCOS 9 0.492
25 BILLS 9 0.504
26 JETS 10 0.517
27 FALCONS 11 0.429
28 CHARGERS 11 0.483
29 COLTS 12 0.496
30 EAGLES 13 0.442
31 PATRIOTS 13 0.521
32 STEELERS 14 0.475

Texans begin your draft boards

ps. Vinny you have the Texans right?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #27
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

And Fiddy selects the Vikings

AFC SOUTH
Houston Texans – Vinny
Indianapolis Colts – Lucky
Tennessee Titans – ArlingtonTexan
Jacksonville Jaguars - beerlover

AFC NORTH
Baltimore Ravens - STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Cleveland Browns - DC_ROCK
Pittsburgh Steelers - texan279
Cincinnati Bengals - texasguy346

AFC EAST
Buffalo Bills –
New England Patriots – F-minus67
New York Jets – NederlandTexan
Miami Dolphins – gwallaia

AFC WEST
Kansas City Chiefs – TexasJedi
San Diego Chargers – texansfan88
Denver Broncos – AlexVanderpool
Oakland Raiders - ColdSteelBlue

NFC EAST
New York Giants – swtbound07
Philadelphia Eagles – jgl35
Washington Redskins – texansalltheway
Dallas Cowboys – Hoth-Boy

NFC WEST
San Francisco 49ers – wags
Arizona Cardinals – SESupergenius
Seattle Seahawks – Dime
St. Louis Rams - Mistril48

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans Saints – ledzeppelin269
Carolina Panthers – TexanTom
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – D-ReK
Atlanta Falcons - ThirdEyeBC32

NFC NORTH
Minnesota Vikings – Fiddy
Green Bay Packers – fresno8
Detroit Lions – Hottoddie
Chicago Bears – Grid

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2005   #28
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'll take the Bills if they're still available.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #29
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I'll take the Bills if they're still available.
Remember that the Bills don't have a first round pick. I think were doing a three round draft, but in case you want a first rounder you may want to change. New York Giants also don't have a first.
Old 01-02-2005   #30
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Remember that the Bills don't have a first round pick. I think were doing a three round draft, but in case you want a first rounder you may want to change. New York Giants also don't have a first.
thanks i forgot about that one.

I'll take the Bengals then.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #31
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not sure how this works, but I'll take Detroit.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

here is the transaction list of who has traded what picks to whom that should be valid for the first Mock Draft go around. Of course there will be more changes that affect the real draft come draft day but this should suffice for now-

First Round

San Diego from NY Giants (QB Eli Manning)
Dallas from Buffalo (QB JP Losman)

Second Round

Philadelphia from Miami (QB AJ Feeley)
New Orleans from Washington (2004 draft day deal)
Green Bay from New Orleans (CB Mike McKenzie)

Third Round

Houston has pick from Dallas (QB Drew Henson)
Miami has pick from Chicago (DE Adewale Ogunleye)
St. Louis has pick from Miami (RB Lamar Gordon)
Tampa Bay has a #3 pick from San Diego (WR Keenan McCardell)
Denver has forfeited its 3rd round pick because of salary cap violations
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #33
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

when does the league usually tell us what additional picks will be handed out? not until after FA right?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #34
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

by the way.. if it turns out we dont have enough people.. ill take a second team. Just give one to me, i dont care who.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #35
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation

Question. Are we allowed to trade? If so I am looking to trade down a few spots. I should have the number 2-3 slot. PM me if you are looking to grab a player.

Here is a value chart you can use, so you can make the trade fair.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/6330687
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #36
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's fill all the teams then determine a date to lauch the draft first. We can start trading when all the teams are in. I'll help organize this fully *Tuesday.

*I'll be out of town Monday

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #37
TexanTom
Rookie

I'll take the Panthers...
TexanTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #38
Mistril48
All Pro

I'll take the Rams if they are free.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #39
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'll take the Steelers...
Old 01-04-2005   #40
Dime
Hall of Fame

I will take the seahawks or who ever might not be taken.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read