Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-29-2008   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bull Pen Video

As promised, here's a short write up of Bull Pen stuff:

FanHouse in the Stands: Crazy Close Video of Texans Cheerleaders From 'The Bull Pen'

Yes, that is Joe Texan you can hear in the background.

Given the final score, maybe I need to sit their more often.
Old 10-29-2008   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen Video

I have to say - Joe Texan sounds exactly how I imagined he would, LOL!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I posted a remark but I didn't check it before confirming. It is supposed to read "It was nice....."

Oh well!
Old 10-30-2008   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I posted a remark but I didn't check it before confirming. It is supposed to read "It was nice....."

Oh well!
I knew what you meant.
Old 10-31-2008   #5
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I gotta say, it was my first time in the Bull Pen and although it was really cool to have eveybody around standing and hi-fiving, I still ended up with some one in front of me sitting down texting the whole game and getting evil eye's from her every time i'll lean over to yell at the bad guys in orange. Not to mention getting blown off from a guy when hi-fiving him. he did the fake hi-five thing... what the hell is that all about? Is it possible that I am just too into the Texans? Is there some other section for the REALLY, REALLY avid fans? Is it a secret and I'm not invited?

I want so badly to love it down there... please, tell me you had it MUCH better in the first 3 rows.

By the way, TC, it was nice to meet you in person.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008   #6
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post

I want so badly to love it down there... please, tell me you had it MUCH better in the first 3 rows.

By the way, TC, it was nice to meet you in person.
We do have it nice in the front rows. You have to understand that even the Bull Pen is watered down by our losses. When the Texans are really winning, the Bull Pen will rock like it never has. Come by and say hello next time.
Old 10-31-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We do have it nice in the front rows. You have to understand that even the Bull Pen is watered down by our losses. When the Texans are really winning, the Bull Pen will rock like it never has. Come by and say hello next time.
I love it down there. Had a blast every time and the people, especially those in the Plat lot are second to none in how loud they cheer and excitement during the game.
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2008   #8
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come by and say hello next time.
will do.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have to say - Joe Texan sounds exactly how I imagined he would, LOL!

And how is that?
Old 11-03-2008   #10
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Like you're having way more fun than anyone else in the building.

And uh... if I were that close to the cheerleaders, I would be too.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Like you're having way more fun than anyone else in the building.

And uh... if I were that close to the cheerleaders, I would be too.
You Know I am having more fun than anyone whenever I am on Reliant property. The Cheerleaders are a bonus.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read