Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2008   #1
Ali4Real

Wink Texans VS Bengals - Gameday Thread

In anticipation for the Bengals game (sigh, yet another afternoon game...tisk.tisk.) I went ahead and started a thread for the Texans VS Bengals 10/26/2008. Post your comments, concerns, thoughts or anything relevant to this game.

Old 10-26-2008   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 12626 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Bengals

I'm concerned about the Texans being -10. I'm concerned that every prognostication I've read has them winning. I'm concerned we can't get any pressure on the QB and we make Fitzpatrick look like P. Manning. I can't stand it that everyone I talk to seems to think this is already locked up. I'm concerned I'm going to hurl on my neighbors in front of me in section 502 when the Texans pooch this.

There, got it out of my system. Please, Texans, please win.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

This game scares me. Bad.

But then I sat down and thought about that and realized that every game the Texans play scares me. Bad.

I look forward to the day when I expect this team to win every game without that sneaking fear that they're going to choke and do something stupid.

The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #4
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we win this game but I do not feel nearly as assured of a victory as I did last week vs. Detroit. I pretty much would have bet the house last week, this week, a little uneasy.
Old 10-26-2008   #5
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4297 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve Slaton will rush for over 100 yards.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #6
texanfreak
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 texanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
This game scares me. Bad.

But then I sat down and thought about that and realized that every game the Texans play scares me. Bad.

I look forward to the day when I expect this team to win every game without that sneaking fear that they're going to choke and do something stupid.

We will continue to feel this way until Richard Smith is gone.
texanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 239367 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I think we win this game but I do not feel nearly as assured of a victory as I did last week vs. Detroit. I pretty much would have bet the house last week, this week, a little uneasy.
Then you would have been lucky you aren't living out of a cardboard tent this week. You feel "a little uneasy" with this upcoming game?............I suggest DEPENDS for this game.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-26-2008   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
..I suggest DEPENDS for this game.
I just might have to take some along! BUT, I am not worried at all. We either win or we lose! I quit stressing about it and just accept whatever happens. Tomorrow will be a new day and we'll go forward with plans to take on the Vikes. My football world will not come to an end if we lose to the winless kitty cats!

I can assure you though, I will be there at 3pm today screaming my battered lungs out for my team! I will give them everything I have in the way of fan support. IF they do the same, we will go home with a win!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Bengals - Gameday Thread

I want a kill. Show me we can do it.

A win would be nice too, I'm not demanding
Old 10-26-2008   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody know of a video feed to this game today?

Last week we had one for the Lions game.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Is the Vikes game next week or are we off?
Old 10-26-2008   #12
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Is the Vikes game next week or are we off?
Texans don't have a BYE week anymore, so yes, it is the Vikings in Minnesota. Then we have Baltimore at home in Reliant.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #13
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 108383 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

This will be the first game this season that I will actually get to sit down and watch without distractions. Its going to be so wonderful.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #14
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Anybody know of a video feed to this game today?

Last week we had one for the Lions game.

it was a really good feed too because it was private

anyway im going to miss the game (first game missed since the jets in 06 i think) hopefully we get on better today than then
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #15
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I want the Texans to score more than 29 points this game. I know they have it in them to break the 30 mark....I wanna see it
Old 10-26-2008   #16
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
it was a really good feed too because it was private

anyway im going to miss the game (first game missed since the jets in 06 i think) hopefully we get on better today than then
I'll get back from church + eating out just in time for this game's start time. Only thing I need is a video feed. The decided to show Jax and Cleveland instead in DFW.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

All you goobs that need a free live stream to watch the game can go here.

You can also thank me later. Yes you will have to download software, and no the software is not a virus.
Old 10-26-2008   #18
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
All you goobs that need a free live stream to watch the game can go here.

You can also thank me later. Yes you will have to download software, and no the software is not a virus.
What exactly do you have to do to watch it?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #19
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
What exactly do you have to do to watch it?
sopcast

beginners guide here
Old 10-26-2008   #20
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know a good sports bar in north austin to watch?
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read