Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2005   #21
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
they way our D has played latley we will win the game, if we can hold manning and lefwich we can hold holcomb easily !

Famous last words.

I have a bad feeling about this game for some reason. I hope I'm wrong.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #22
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of you think a lot more of Leftwich than I do.

Holcomb had over 400 yards and 5 TDs in his last start.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #23
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
There was alot of talk on the Browns msg board that the fans are hoping for a Brown loss so they can be in the #2 draft picks instead of #4...Do you think guys its possible the Browns may decide to lose this game on purpose????
You never know, the Cavs did it so they could get Lebron. But there is no "can't miss" guy out there, so I think they will, as Herman Edwards said it, Play To Win The Game
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #24
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
Famous last words.

I have a bad feeling about this game for some reason. I hope I'm wrong.

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read