Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-22-2008   #1
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I need Parking for the Ravens

Anyone have a parking pass for the Ravens game? Post in here or pm with a price. Thanks!
Old 10-22-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I need Parking for the Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Anyone have a parking pass for the Ravens game? Post in here or pm with a price. Thanks!

No luck on your "other" website?

Last edited by DiapHer; 10-22-2008 at 04:14 PM.
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Got a yellow. Ten Bucks, pickup only.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #4
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
No but thanks for remembering. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy even if it isn't meant that way.
Old 10-22-2008   #5
headsplint
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Got a yellow. Ten Bucks, pickup only.
Hmm, If you have paypal I could send ya 20 if you wouldn't mind mailing it. I live down in Corpus Christi.
Old 10-23-2008   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
this guy was calling me a troll and spammer on the main board when I was promoting Texanstalk, so what gives here?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008   #7
headsplint
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
this guy was calling me a troll and spammer on the main board when I was promoting Texanstalk, so what gives here?
Oh you couldn't figure out "what gives" from reading the title of this thread? Just curious. Sorry you had trouble understanding.
Old 10-23-2008   #8
headsplint
All Pro

Bought one, so I no longer need a pass.
Old 10-23-2008   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh you couldn't figure out "what gives" from reading the title of this thread? Just curious. Sorry you had trouble understanding.
Not sure what that means, but I would like you to explain why you dogged me over on the main baords?
Old 10-27-2008   #10
headsplint
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Not sure what that means, but I would like you to explain why you dogged me over on the main baords?
Well the main board was my home as a poster for a long time, and we had a few guys who tried to help that place grow and move along, and when you guys would come in and promote other sites I got irritated and called it spam.

Not trying to sound cheesy but looking back I was an asshole to alot of people over there because I cared about it like you guys do here, but unfortunately that site has been over run by a bunch of I don't know what, and it's pretty hard to read some of the posts over there now.

Anyway long story short, I apologize man for being such an ass, I really don't have an excuse. I just want to apologize for offending you.
Old 10-27-2008   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Well the main board was my home as a poster for a long time, and we had a few guys who tried to help that place grow and move along, and when you guys would come in and promote other sites I got irritated and called it spam.

Not trying to sound cheesy but looking back I was an asshole to alot of people over there because I cared about it like you guys do here, but unfortunately that site has been over run by a bunch of I don't know what, and it's pretty hard to read some of the posts over there now.

Anyway long story short, I apologize man for being such an ass, I really don't have an excuse. I just want to apologize for offending you.
Thanks , accepted!
Old 10-27-2008   #12
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That main board was home to us for a long time. When it was too hard to take anymore, this one was formed. Now, this one seems to have growth issues now and then but for the most part, it is still a great board.

I am glad you found it.
Old 10-27-2008   #13
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

being in the austin area this board is all i got, do more viewing than posting. great info and lots of laughs. i avoid drama
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read