Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2004   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey I found a picture of Babin getting bought
Old 06-02-2004   #42
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

wow joe texan, that was almost funny.
Old 06-02-2004   #43
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Lets see you guys over analyze this.

How did you get my picture
Old 12-13-2005   #44
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NFL DRAFT
on the houston texans website, there is a picture of babin vs. some O-line guy, and it looks like babin is getting owned. Could just be a bad shot, but i hope its not an indication of whats to come.
Revisiting some old threads. I guess it was an indication of whats to come from Babin.
Old 12-13-2005   #45
Sportsfan
All Pro

I feel a 'Trade Babin' thread coming shortly.
Old 12-14-2005   #46
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun30
i am putting my tickets up on e-bay....forget it.....i think i will just throw them in trash....they are worthless anyway:

Give them to an underprivileged kid. He would love to see a game!

Bobby 119C:brickwall
Old 12-14-2005   #47
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
How in the world is a picture of a blocking drill a snapshot of a player getting "owned"? That is simply Mark Bruener blocking Jason Babin in a drill.

It was the tattoos!!!! They thought with all the tattoos he would be one bad dude!

Bobby 119C:brickwall
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2005   #48
touttail
All Pro

~~~~~~~~~~~FIRE BABIN!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

bobby 119C:brickwall
Old 12-14-2005   #49
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 21276 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope this thread was started as a joke. I mean, c'mon, they aren't even in pads. I understand everyone's frustration with pretty much everything right now, but give me a freak'n break.

Own'd... yeah... okay.

Old 12-14-2005   #50
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Trade babin??? For what a box of Boston Baked Beans????? And the 25 cent box at that.

Old 12-14-2005   #51
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA
I hope this thread was started as a joke. I mean, c'mon, they aren't even in pads.
Holy crap! They're gonna start playin' without pads!
Old 12-14-2005   #52
Bayern
Veteran

Maybe I'm dellusional but I still don't think Babin sucks.

Even if the guy was taken too early by the Texans and was actually 2nd or 3rd round talent he should look better out there.

You can burn me at the stake for this one but I'm blaming coaching for Babins lack of visible improvement. I mean Orr, Peek, Babin, Greenwood, Wong, Polk.... NONE of them have looked really good. The defense is a mess and I really don't think its the guys out there that are the problem. Babin included.

Just my
Old 12-14-2005   #53
Blake
MMQB

I am still not impressed with Jason "Spin Move" Babin. One more year, and then we can all make our conclusion.
Old 12-14-2005   #54
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I wasn't happy when we moved up to take him and I wouldn't have been happy if we STAYED BACK and taken him. I'm tred of these PROJECTS in rounds 1 and 2. DRAFT A FREAKIN PLAYYYYER!!!!

I want to go to the 4-3. Dumb Babin on the side of the road.
Old 12-14-2005   #55
abbest
Veteran

Default It dont matta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
How do you know Babin isn't 5 yards deep into Breuner? Give me a break man. Geesh.
Look closely at tha pic. Babin is owned man
Old 12-14-2005   #56
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Bringing a thread back from a year and a half ago proves what, exactly?

Babin has been hurt this season. Give him a chance when he's healthy.
Old 12-14-2005   #57
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I still have patience with Babin, but check back with me next year at this time.
Old 12-14-2005   #58
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

IF we move to a 4-3 Defense what will we do with babin?
Old 12-14-2005   #59
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Whether it's 88 or 98, I can't recall Bruener wearing Armstrong or Peek's number in training camp. Double up numbers are for the scrubs .. that could very well be Tim Brown aka "likes to fight guy," owning Babin.
Old 12-14-2005   #60
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill
IF we move to a 4-3 Defense what will we do with babin?

He becomes a DE like he was in college. He had 38 sacks in his carrer at that position in college.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read