Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-20-2008   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Domanick Williams listed as Questionable...

So I am doing my Monday morning fantasy football work and I am checking to see if DeAngelo Williams is available because the Vikings D is expendable and they gave up 40+ to the bears and low and behold Domanick Williams is listed as Questionable, but what really gets me is he is owned by 0.1% of players, that means somebody owns him....

Old 10-20-2008   #2
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Domanick Williams listed as Questionable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
So I am doing my Monday morning fantasy football work and I am checking to see if DeAngelo Williams is available because the Vikings D is expendable and they gave up 40+ to the bears and low and behold Domanick Williams is listed as Questionable, but what really gets me is he is owned by 0.1% of players, that means somebody owns him....
I'm more worried about him being questionable...I was sure he was definitely out for next weekend...

We'll have to keep looking at the progress of DW's 'ghost' career...maybe he'll get some carries for the '0.1%' of nostalgic Houston fans who still aren't sold on Slaton...
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #3
JWarren14
Beer Me

Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I'm more worried about him being questionable...I was sure he was definitely out for next weekend...

We'll have to keep looking at the progress of DW's 'ghost' career...maybe he'll get some carries for the '0.1%' of nostalgic Houston fans who still aren't sold on Slaton...
Well said...

How is Newcastle doing this year? Martins is one of my favorite players
Old 10-20-2008   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

He's a solid RB, if he is on the waiver wire you should snap him up.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #5
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
Well said...

How is Newcastle doing this year? Martins is one of my favorite players
if you're a Toon (Newcastle fan), you should watch an excellent film called "Goal! The Dream Begins". One of the best sports movies of all time (the sequel rocks as well; the 3rd movie should be out in theatres in Europe by now). All the top players are in these films..... ALL.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #6
JWarren14
Beer Me

Seen Goal!, played soccer growing up and a lot of players I played with or against are on to big big things, so it was definitely inspirational to me, but I am past my prime....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read