Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-20-2008   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A heartfelt thank you!

Just wanted to thank every single member of the Blue Crew tailgate for making the "two Joes" and myself feel very welcome on Sunday. We all had a blast and will DEFINITELY do it again sometime real soon.

Special thanks to ted, texanbill, joe texan, grandma and glass half full for the super hospitality. From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU for showing us how it's done. We'll never forget it for as long as we live.

Go Texans!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A heartfelt thank you!

It was really great seeing you and you guys are welcome any time.
Old 10-20-2008   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It was great meeting you Valley! Putting faces to MB names is a real treat! You and your group are welcome back anytime!! Our TEXANS might give us a severe case of heartburn, but NEVER the great fans we meet on the parking lot!! The best of the best roam the lots 4-5 hrs before the game. Come on back anytime!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome meeting y'all and you're more than welcome to join us anytime!!!

Old 10-20-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to post the pics that you guys took.

Here is one from www.texansbullpen.com

Old 10-20-2008   #6
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Just wanted to thank every single member of the Blue Crew tailgate for making the "two Joes" and myself feel very welcome on Sunday. We all had a blast and will DEFINITELY do it again sometime real soon.

Special thanks to ted, texanbill, joe texan, grandma and glass half full for the super hospitality. From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU for showing us how it's done. We'll never forget it for as long as we live.

Go Texans!
We met briefly Valley....you are right 100% they welcome us who are in Texans wasteland with open arms. I had a great time. JAX game I will be there non-stop we will get there round 2. I wil try to get a mike taylor Pinata made.... and bring some SA salsa.

I loved it...I regret having to leave early but we explore the inner works of reliant before the game. great time.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #7
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
We met briefly Valley....you are right 100% they welcome us who are in Texans wasteland with open arms. I had a great time. JAX game I will be there non-stop we will get there round 2. I wil try to get a mike taylor Pinata made.... and bring some SA salsa.

I loved it...I regret having to leave early but we explore the inner works of reliant before the game. great time.
Cool, see told you guys, lol. Nah, I felt like part of the Crew yesterday. I've been watching the Texans since the beginning and yesterday I was in the middle of it all. I loved it. The Blue Crew Rocks! End of Story.
Sponsored links
Old 10-20-2008   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I wil try to get a mike taylor Pinata made.... and bring some SA salsa.
Great idea!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #9
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

It was cool meeting all of you. You guys were all pretty cool. Grandma and Glass half full, Thanks for the hospitality... You are extremely nice.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #10
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
It was cool meeting all of you. You guys were all pretty cool. Grandma and Glass half full, Thanks for the hospitality... You are extremely nice.
Thanks to you as well, stingray. Appreciate the help.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read