Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2008   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For those that can't watch the game, here is a link

http://www.justin.tv/mckctv2

access code: golions
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #2
superdave532
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 superdave532 was voted MVPsuperdave532 was voted MVPsuperdave532 was voted MVP
Default Re: For those that can't watch the game, here is a link

thanks so much man this is great
superdave532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #3
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Perfect!
Old 10-19-2008   #5
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Lions fans are funny in the chatroom.
Old 10-19-2008   #6
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

I, and my family, am able to enjoy this game up here in Kansas since you posted this link!

Thank you very much, and rep your way Chief!
Old 10-19-2008   #7
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Why can't I find it on the site

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2008   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

My feed gave out and I think it happened to everybody (chatroom talk indicated it as well).

Try http://www.ustream.tv/channel/detroit-lions-football

EDIT: Send rep for that to Maddict5
Old 10-19-2008   #9
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
My feed gave out and I think it happened to everybody (chatroom talk indicated it as well).

Try http://www.ustream.tv/channel/detroit-lions-football

EDIT: Send rep for that to Maddict5

Both streams are from the same guy.
Old 10-19-2008   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Both streams are from the same guy.
You turned us on to one and I gave it to others with instructions to send rep your way, same with the other. I hope I did that right..lol. I just wanted you guys to get the credit for posting the url's here and again, thank you for doing so!
Old 10-19-2008   #11
TA Jr. 71
texas mustang

Rep Power: 0 TA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
I, and my family, am able to enjoy this game up here in Kansas since you posted this link!

Thank you very much, and rep your way Chief!
Thanks man we are a happy family to see this link. Were not able to see the games for we are to far up north.
"What then shall we say to this? If GOD is for us, who is against us?" Romans 8:31
TA Jr. 71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #12
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Thanks for the thread Steel Blue..
Old 10-19-2008   #13
Tejas Bruja
NFL's Gringa

Rep Power: 11 Tejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVPTejas Bruja was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
Thanks for the thread Steel Blue..
Ditto that for me!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I'm smart!
Tejas Bruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #14
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
For those that can't watch the game, here is a link
Honestly I could'nt watch the game at the end either. I had to look away.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read