Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-16-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What I Noticed About The Bull Pen...

I have sat in at least 8 different sections for games over the years. Last Sunday was my first time to sit in the Bull Pen though.

Beer Guy....I never had to wait more than a couple of mins for a refill. It seemed like one guy would work his way down the stairs while one would work his way up. Everywhere else it was a crapshoot. You had to get lucky and maybe one would show up.

I saw alot more stadium personel than usual going up and down. I didn't see anyone get dragged up the stairs though.

Secs 116 and 117 will never get picked to play with those fancy little yellow TVs those girls try to pimp off on everyone. That may be expanded to 115 & 118 to err on the safe side. Darn....
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: What I Noticed About The Bull Pen...

Pre - Ike the Mrs. and one of our friends were going to rent one of them for the season to keep up with all the games, lol.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I Noticed About The Bull Pen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I have sat in at least 8 different sections for games over the years. Last Sunday was my first time to sit in the Bull Pen though.

Beer Guy....I never had to wait more than a couple of mins for a refill. It seemed like one guy would work his way down the stairs while one would work his way up. Everywhere else it was a crapshoot. You had to get lucky and maybe one would show up.

I saw alot more stadium personel than usual going up and down. I didn't see anyone get dragged up the stairs though.

Secs 116 and 117 will never get picked to play with those fancy little yellow TVs those girls try to pimp off on everyone. That may be expanded to 115 & 118 to err on the safe side. Darn....
I take it you had fun?
Old 10-16-2008   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I take it you had fun?
Yeah I did...and my friend did too. She kept saying the Texans were gonna win..even when I thought I couldn't watch anymore. Glad she was right.

I may have to bring her again. She may be good luck.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully this time you can make the tailgate.
Old 10-16-2008   #6
txroadking
noob

I'll be in the opposite Endzone (137) this weekend but for the Ravens game I got 116 row F!! Got 'em for my dad for his birthday. Ya'll know anyone looking to get rid of a Blue parking pass for that Ravens game?? I be in the Blue lot for the Lions game but haven't found a Ravens blue lot yet..

It'll be my first viewing from the Bull Pen.. Man I'm looking forward to that!
txroadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008   #7
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that I am sitting next to the bull pen but in the shade.
If the bull pen doesnt get loud I am gonna shake my finger in a scolding manner. Bring it bull pen I am not gonna drive 2 and half hours to see yall sit on your hands... Now I dont wanna hear the who are you to judge crap... I want to see yall prove me wrong.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2008   #8
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I think that I am sitting next to the bull pen but in the shade.
If the bull pen doesnt get loud I am gonna shake my finger in a scolding manner. Bring it bull pen I am not gonna drive 2 and half hours to see yall sit on your hands... Now I dont wanna hear the who are you to judge crap... I want to see yall prove me wrong.
Im glad your pumped, I really am. I always say that we need to be louder and soo on...but seriously its getting old.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Im glad your pumped, I really am. I always say that we need to be louder and soo on...but seriously its getting old.
can someone say downer!!!! I am just stoked it will be over soon
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
can someone say downer!!!! I am just stoked it will be over soon
Well I guess if I did not get to go to many games I would be the same way
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read