Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-15-2008   #1
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover
Default Round Rock Pluckers for Lions/Texans Game!

I was just wondering how many Texans fans go to this location?
Old 10-15-2008   #2
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Round Rock Pluckers for Lions/Texans Game!

I will be there this Sunday for the game!
Old 10-16-2008   #3
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Looking like I might be heading that way or 3rd base, but nothing locked in yet.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I was raised in RR and my family still lives there, I would love to meet up with some Texans Talk fans. Unfortunately I am in Lubbock for at least the rest of the season.

The only time I could make it there would be for the Thanksgiving game or in December.

Plucker's is the best though. I love that place. Ask for Scott and tell him DC from TX Tech sent you.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008   #5
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Never really dug pluckers... I'm probably going to be at Third Base in RR for this game.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #6
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

My buddy and I will be at Pluckers in RR for the game.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #7
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Me and a couple buddies will be up there @ 230.
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2008   #8
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Pluckers that is.
Old 10-19-2008   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be at Pluckers, about 2:45 or so. I will look for you guys. I will be wearing a Battle Red Demeco jersey, I am bringing my neighbor along as well.
Old 10-21-2008   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'er View Post
I was just wondering how many Texans fans go to this location?
Did you make it? We were trying to figure out if you were there or not.

Me, Hook'n Reds, and Stemp were all sitting at the bar outside. It was a good time.
Old 10-21-2008   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Pluckers that is.
repped for your avatar... Awesome!!!
Old 10-21-2008   #12
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
repped for your avatar... Awesome!!!
Thanks...would love to get an updated picture...with a Texan Cheerleader that is.
Old 10-23-2008   #13
Hook'er
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Did you make it? We were trying to figure out if you were there or not.

Me, Hook'n Reds, and Stemp were all sitting at the bar outside. It was a good time.
I was there with my family, we were sitting inside. I had on my blue A. Johnson jersey.
Old 10-26-2008   #14
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Well, come on back out(side). I'm 90% sure that I will be back out there. Wasn't feeling well yesterday...but feeling better so far this morning. I'll be in a blue Ryans jersey and cap. Not sure if DieHard will be at the game or not.
Old 10-26-2008   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Well, come on back out(side). I'm 90% sure that I will be back out there. Wasn't feeling well yesterday...but feeling better so far this morning. I'll be in a blue Ryans jersey and cap. Not sure if DieHard will be at the game or not.
I will not be at Pluckers, I am on the way right now to Reliant, should be there about the time the gates open for some long overdue tailgating! I know y'all will represent us well. I promise to come back completely hoarse.
Old 10-26-2008   #16
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I ment Hardcore not DieHard...but as you can see...he doen't think HDTV is good enough and going to watch it live.
Old 10-26-2008   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
I ment Hardcore not DieHard...but as you can see...he doen't think HDTV is good enough and going to watch it live.
Gotta do it my brother!

BTW, my wife emailed Sue and she sent us that picture you were telling me about from Wyoming. Very Cool!

This mobile broadband thing is pretty handy.
Old 10-26-2008   #18
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know a good placew to watch in North or Central Austin?
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read