Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-14-2008   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anatomy of a Play: Schaub's sneak - NFL.com

I don't think I can get tired of watching this play.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ba4461
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anatomy of a Play: Schaub's sneak - NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
I don't think I can get tired of watching this play.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ba4461
aaw thanks for posting! I love the stutter step to the right.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

My gosh, they must've replayed that play like 20 times in that 2 1/2 minutes. Every replays was as sweet as the first one.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #4
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm actually surprised at that juke looking at it again. Pretty nice move.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Oooooh...Brisiel almost HELD the DT right when Schaub went past the DT.

Brisiel's right arm extended out and his hand tried to clutch/grab at the DT's upper body. It's noticeable on one of the last replays in that clip.

Wow. That would have been "game over" with a 10-second run off, right?

LOL. Whew!
Old 10-14-2008   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget that the game will be replayed tonight on the NFLN 'NFL Replay' tonight at 7:00
Old 10-14-2008   #7
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Don't forget that the game will be replayed tonight on the NFLN 'NFL Replay' tonight at 7:00
And I can watch this one happily knowing the outcome .
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2008   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
And I can watch this one happily knowing the outcome .
Right!! This is the first time we made the Replay with a "W" (iirc)!! WoooHoooo!!!
Old 10-14-2008   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

FIRE KUBIAK!!

Oh wait, wrong thread again.

(Love the play btw)
Old 10-14-2008   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I would have plumb forgot had you not posted, thanks!!

Last edited by Showtime100; 10-14-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I would have plumb forgot has you not posted, thanks!!
You're welcome!! You know us 'ol farts are good for something....
Old 10-14-2008   #12
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I saw Rich Lord.
Old 10-14-2008   #13
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I don't want to bang NFLnetwork or Matt's moment. But without the rainmaker's hall of fame catch to extend the drive, there is no QB sneak for the win. The catch should of been up for the game changing play of the week. JMHO.
Old 10-14-2008   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Schaub looks and sounds more stoned than I currently do. Which is amazing.
Old 10-14-2008   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Matt Schaub looks and sounds more stoned than I currently do. Which is amazing.
Dude, its called celebrating. Now pass it on...
Old 10-14-2008   #16
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well I don't want to bang NFLnetwork or Matt's moment. But without the rainmaker's hall of fame catch to extend the drive, there is no QB sneak for the win. The catch should of been up for the game changing play of the week. JMHO.
Hehe, given AJ talkability that would be a 15sec video.

AJ: I ran my route, jumped up and caught the ball. I made a play.

The end.
Old 10-14-2008   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Hehe, given AJ talkability that would be a 15sec video.

AJ: I ran my route, jumped up and caught the ball. I made a play.

The end.
It could be 2 1/2 minutes of AJ flexing and I'd be totally down*

*not gay
Old 10-14-2008   #18
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
I'm actually surprised at that juke looking at it again. Pretty nice move.
I watched the video and was going to say the same thing. Quick thinking, quick feet. Nicely done.
Old 10-14-2008   #19
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Yep, I have to agree. But what if the ref never saw the ball hit the ground on the interception and never over-ruled it? What if Walter never made his great catch after Johnson's miracle catch? What if?

Just think, this could be "The Drive" that turns the whole season around for the Texans!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #20
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Yep, I have to agree. But what if the ref never saw the ball hit the ground on the interception and never over-ruled it? What if Walter never made his great catch after Johnson's miracle catch? What if?
it was inside the 2-minute warning, so refs would likely take a look at it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read