Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2004   #21
Dime
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 1,377
Rep Power: 13 Dime is a Pro BowlerDime is a Pro Bowler
Default

[quote=jagsfanincanada]Domanick Davis, our shtty tackling and our shtty offense beat us. QUOTE]

Ok... Did I miss something here... Bevis (thats you Jagsfanincanada) just told us his team has ummmm poor defense (tackling) and poor offense... He is basicly agreeing we are the better team this year.... he has seen the light.

Congrats Jagsfanincanada, you have passed the test of reality. Good Job!


Oh, Fred was out excuse dont cut it btw. He is one man and he does not make your entire team... We had Coleman, and a few others out... We are not yelling "If Coleman would have been in, you would have lost 40 to 0." Quoting Rumsfield here - You go to battle with what you have. You did... you lost.... Game and discussion OVER>
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #22
Sarg01
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 38
Posts: 1,152
Rep Power: 13 Sarg01 is a Pro BowlerSarg01 is a Pro Bowler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
If you want to call 15 tds to 14 ints a breakout season, you go right ahead.

Also, remember Leftwich is in his 2nd year, Carr his 3rd. Let's see what Leftwich does next year.
You're forgetting the Texans also have 15 rushing TDs to go with the Jags 8. Our backs just get a greater share of the TDs than J-villes, that's not Carr's fault.
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame
 
HJam72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over here.
Age: 41
Posts: 11,514
Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer
Even though I pay little attention to power rankings and whatnot, I am surprised to see the Texans didn't move up a few spots. We are better than some of these teams in the NFC who will make the playoffs, so I don't know why we didn't climb up in the ESPN poll's. But whatever..all I'm concerned about is the Browns this week.
There's the biggest reason we're not ranked higher. Too many teams in the NFC that have a chance at the playoffs but are not actually better than us. We should be ahead of like 4 of those teams and we should be like 15th or 16th. The Jaguars could have been ranked below us, but I don't really think we should complain about the fact that they're not. They've played a lot better than we have against other teams in general. We just have their number right now.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #24
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
No, people are at their board. They are talking about Reggie Williams being 21 years of age and thats why he is struggling and how Leftwich isnt as good as advertised. Mass hysteria. I love it.
Our board is always like that. It really sucks, truth be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg01
Ok... Did I miss something here... Bevis (thats you Jagsfanincanada) just told us his team has ummmm poor defense (tackling) and poor offense... He is basicly agreeing we are the better team this year.... he has seen the light.

Congrats Jagsfanincanada, you have passed the test of reality. Good Job!


Oh, Fred was out excuse dont cut it btw. He is one man and he does not make your entire team... We had Coleman, and a few others out... We are not yelling "If Coleman would have been in, you would have lost 40 to 0." Quoting Rumsfield here - You go to battle with what you have. You did... you lost.... Game and discussion OVER>
For that game, absolutely you were the better team. Same with the previous game. You handed us our asses. But you will not convince me your team is better than ours overall. Like you, we lack consistency. But when you can hold Peyton to less than 5 tds at home, come talk to me about being a better team through and through.

Also, if you don't think Taylor being out didn't affect the game, I don't know what to say. I don't think we would have necessarily won had he been in because of Leftwich's bad play, but if definitely affected the game, much more so than your free safety being out.

I also love the irony that when you guys lose last year 27-0, it's all because of injuries to Carr and Davis. But when we lack Taylor and have a gimpy Leftwich for both games this year, injuries aren't an excuse. How convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
The Jaguars could have been ranked below us, but I don't really think we should complain about the fact that they're not. They've played a lot better than we have against other teams in general. We just have their number right now.
THANK YOU!
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #25
HJam72
Hall of Fame
 
HJam72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over here.
Age: 41
Posts: 11,514
Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Ya know, it really does tick me off though that we just won (no, demolished actually) 2 games in a row that we were supposed to lose, according a lot to our rankings by the way, and we are ranked either the same now or worse, depending on which rank list you look at. That's terrible. They need to stop giving NFC teams so much credit just for not having better competition in their divisions.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #26
Chance_C
Site Contributor
 
Chance_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Livingston Texas
Age: 43
Posts: 1,520
Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
because of Leftwich's bad play
Leftwich's bad play (and I like Leftwich) was caused by the Texans' defense. Fred Taylor being out definately hurt the Jags on sunday, as it will on any Sunday. Also, the reason he was out against us the first meeting was because we knocked him out.


Quote:
But when you can hold Peyton to less than 5 tds at home, come talk to me about being a better team through and through
Try two the last meeting. Not bragging about the game, because we still lost. But, he threw two in the first quarter. As a matter of fact, that was the last TD our defense has allowed. 11 1/2 quarters without a TD allowed. Get back to me about being a better team through and through when you can do that .
__________________
I'm a hell bent 100% Texan till I die...
Chance_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #27
gwallaia
Moderator
 
gwallaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 47
Posts: 7,389
Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
I also love the irony that when you guys lose last year 27-0, it's all because of injuries to Carr and Davis. But when we lack Taylor and have a gimpy Leftwich for both games this year, injuries aren't an excuse. How convenient.
Its ironic that you post the word irony. After the Texans defeated the Jags 24-20 last season. Your fellow Jaguars fans blamed it on Jacksonville injuries and how Leftwich was starting his first NFL game.

Easy come, easy go.
__________________


We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #28
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
Leftwich's bad play (and I like Leftwich) was caused by the Texans' defense. Fred Taylor being out definately hurt the Jags on sunday, as it will on any Sunday. Also, the reason he was out against us the first meeting was because we knocked him out.
It was caused by a concussion. Leftwich was missing wide open guys. Both times he missed Jimmy Smith, Smith was open. And for fans who ceaselessly rip us for being thugs, cheap, etc, you seem awfully proud of hurting Leftwich.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
Try two the last meeting. Not bragging about the game, because we still lost. But, he threw two in the first quarter. As a matter of fact, that was the last TD our defense has allowed. 11 1/2 quarters without a TD allowed. Get back to me about being a better team through and through when you can do that .
The Colts have not scored more than 24 points the last 5 times they have played us. If only your team could say the same. Also, at the beginning of the year our defense went through a similar stretch without giving up a TD (1st quarter of the Buffalo game to the 4th quarter of the Tennessee game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalaia
Its ironic that you post the word irony. After the Texans defeated the Jags 24-20 last season. Your fellow Jaguars fans blamed it on Jacksonville injuries and how Leftwich was starting his first NFL game.

Easy come, easy go.
Meh, other fans might have blamed that loss on injuries, but I definitely didn't. We just lost a hard fought game on the last play.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #29
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame
 
ledzeppelin229's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Spring / San Marcos, TX
Age: 29
Posts: 6,829
Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada

I also love the irony that when you guys lose last year 27-0, it's all because of injuries to Carr and Davis. But when we lack Taylor and have a gimpy Leftwich for both games this year, injuries aren't an excuse. How convenient.
[/b]
I would take it as an excuse, no problem, except for the fact we tried the same thing when our guys were missing and the Jags would have none of it. We were only missing:

QBs Carr and Banks
RBs Davis and Mack
DL Payne and Walker (and some backups)
CB Glenn
OLB Clemons
FB Baxter (He was starting early but was overtaken by Norris during his injury)

So between our ragtag of defensive journeymen, our 3rd string rookie QB and 3 string rookie RB coming off an ACL tear/and surgery, we lost 27-0.

We tried saying "But look at all our injuries! We stood almost no chance!"

Jaguars: "No, no sireebob, Houston is just full of excuses! Always them excuses with them 'Texicans'.

and then there was:
"This is the NFL, you have to be ready to play despite injuries, because every team gets injuries and you have to just play through them! That means the Slackjaws were the better team today"

I think at that point, atleast one of us probably told them "If you get hurt next year and get your due, don't pull the injury **** with us"

And here they are now, tripping overthemselves in mass panic as they come up with excuses for why their team is so crappy against "that pathetic team in Houston" who is obviously "inferior to us" even though they were beat down like the red-headed stepchild of Jack Del Rio.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
godzmn young fomkss are slow. they can all kissmy ass.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #30
Dime
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 1,377
Rep Power: 13 Dime is a Pro BowlerDime is a Pro Bowler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
Our board is always like that. It really sucks, truth be told.



For that game, absolutely you were the better team. Same with the previous game. You handed us our asses. But you will not convince me your team is better than ours overall. Like you, we lack consistency. But when you can hold Peyton to less than 5 tds at home, come talk to me about being a better team through and through.

Also, if you don't think Taylor being out didn't affect the game, I don't know what to say. I don't think we would have necessarily won had he been in because of Leftwich's bad play, but if definitely affected the game, much more so than your free safety being out.

I also love the irony that when you guys lose last year 27-0, it's all because of injuries to Carr and Davis. But when we lack Taylor and have a gimpy Leftwich for both games this year, injuries aren't an excuse. How convenient.



THANK YOU!

Last year, Davis and Carr were not the only ones out there.. At that time, I stated we lost.. Period. You have to come with what you have. Last year, we had a HUGE amount of injuries and our record showed it. This year, we are better, more come together team. Now... that being said..

I think your team thought the Texans would roll over for them. From the remark during to coin toss to the first TD, I think your team didnt take us seriously.. Once the first TD was done, I think your team then went into shock and couldnt recover until half time. After the half, you showed more strength, but down 14 to zero, I think you all could not believe we could do that in your house..

BTW, Next years game, I think your team will take us seriously then. As much **** as Jags fans and media have been given the last few days, if you dont win at LEAST 1 game against us.. (Even if you have a 15-2 record), you are going to be slain by the media and fans.

Team wise.. I think you have a good team.. But they arent clicking together right now. They are in dis-array. Someone on that team better step up quick. Our team, however, is clicking right now. We are on a roll and have 'faith' right now. Dude... Your team or fans (by not showing up, dont give me this christmas c r a p) are missing the 'faith' right now... Like the confidence is gone.

My breakdown
Better QB - Houston right now with Jags having better backup.
Better RB - Fred is better then Davis, but Davis isnt hurt and Fred is..
Better WR - Jimmy is good, very good, but he aint a Andre Robinson. You do have about even with us on WR 2 and 3
Better Oline - Both are not doing very well, but I have to give houston's oline a VERY small margin here.
Better D line - Stroud and Henderson... - Monsters, you win there...
Better Backs - Robinson, Glenn, Sharper, Wong, sorry man... Houston rocks a bit here...
Better S/FS - Have to go with Jags on the edge here...
K/PK - Your rook and our guys the last few have looked horrible... we both lose here.

4 to 3 on position score here.. We are close.... but I have to give Houston the edge... sorry man..
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #31
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
I would take it as an excuse, no problem, except for the fact we tried the same thing when our guys were missing and the Jags would have none of it. We were only missing:

QBs Carr and Banks
RBs Davis and Mack
DL Payne and Walker (and some backups)
CB Glenn
OLB Clemons
FB Baxter (He was starting early but was overtaken by Norris during his injury)

So between our ragtag of defensive journeymen, our 3rd string rookie QB and 3 string rookie RB coming off an ACL tear/and surgery, we lost 27-0.

We tried saying "But look at all our injuries! We stood almost no chance!"

Jaguars: "No, no sireebob, Houston is just full of excuses! Always them excuses with them 'Texicans'.

and then there was:
"This is the NFL, you have to be ready to play despite injuries, because every team gets injuries and you have to just play through them! That means the Slackjaws were the better team today"

I think at that point, atleast one of us probably told them "If you get hurt next year and get your due, don't pull the injury **** with us"

And here they are now, tripping overthemselves in mass panic as they come up with excuses for why their team is so crappy against "that pathetic team in Houston" who is obviously "inferior to us" even though they were beat down like the red-headed stepchild of Jack Del Rio.
I can't speak for any other Jag fans. Obviously you guys had a brutal injury situation last year and it showed.

Leftwich and Taylor weren't the only ones hurt for this game either. We have 4 DEs on IR. Our LT is also on IR (you might have noticed the human turnstile named Ephraim Salaam replacing him).
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #32
Chance_C
Site Contributor
 
Chance_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Livingston Texas
Age: 43
Posts: 1,520
Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
It was caused by a concussion. Leftwich was missing wide open guys. Both times he missed Jimmy Smith, Smith was open. And for fans who ceaselessly rip us for being thugs, cheap, etc, you seem awfully proud of hurting Leftwich.
Typical jaguars fan reading something and digesting it any old way you want to. Where did I say anything about taking pride in hurting Leftwich? In fact I said I like Leftwich. The only thing I said was that Leftwich played bad because of our D. Hell I wish Lefty could've stayed in the game (I hate to see anyone get hurt, especially someone I respect). We put the pressure on your starter and your backup, that was the problem with your QB's. Please do not put words in my mouth.
__________________
I'm a hell bent 100% Texan till I die...
Chance_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #33
shinerbock_texas
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 39
Posts: 56
Rep Power: 11 shinerbock_texas is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
A few bad games and we are overrated? What happened when you played Denver, and what happened when we played them? How bout Indy in Indy? Green Bay? Must be nice to see us twice in a year, both with our two best offensive players hurt.
Its even better when we knocked your so called "great" QB out of 2 different games
shinerbock_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #34
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
My breakdown
Better QB - Houston right now with Jags having better backup.
Better RB - Fred is better then Davis, but Davis isnt hurt and Fred is..
Better WR - Jimmy is good, very good, but he aint a Andre Robinson. You do have about even with us on WR 2 and 3
Better Oline - Both are not doing very well, but I have to give houston's oline a VERY small margin here.
Better D line - Stroud and Henderson... - Monsters, you win there...
Better Backs - Robinson, Glenn, Sharper, Wong, sorry man... Houston rocks a bit here...
Better S/FS - Have to go with Jags on the edge here...
K/PK - Your rook and our guys the last few have looked horrible... we both lose here.
QB - Push. This last game notwithstanding, Leftwich has been the equal of Carr this year.
RB - Taylor missed one game. Saying Davis is better because he didn't miss last game is laughable.
WR - You guys win here. And it's Andre Johnson, btw. How long have you been following your team?
OL - Our OL is better. You guys have had protection issues all year. Carr has been sacked much more than Leftwich despite his large advantage in mobility (43 to 24), even with garbage Salaam playing practically all year for us. We also average 4.3 ypc to your 3.8.
DL - Us no question.
LB - Push. We both have talented starters at every LB position, including a good looking rook.
CB - You win here hands down. Bolden and Washington are garbage.
S - Slight edge to us.
K/P - We win. Our kicker has a 75% percantage to your kicker's 70%, and our kicker is 4th in the league in touchbacks. The punters have very similar stats.

I score it 4-2, with pushes at QB and LB.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #35
shinerbock_texas
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 39
Posts: 56
Rep Power: 11 shinerbock_texas is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
And David Carr has been overrated since his first snap (anyone remember the "this is his breakout year" talk?), and has remained overrated since.
Stop with the Carr smack. Over-Left-Sandwich has been hyped ever since he walked into the league. This guy has done nothing but ride the coattails of an above average DL and RB. Can you say Big Ben? Lefty has done nothing to prove himself. He has to be the biggest joke ever. His arm is barely above average, and he is less moble than P Manning.
shinerbock_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #36
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 5,792
Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Texans > Jags


nuff said
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #37
shinerbock_texas
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 39
Posts: 56
Rep Power: 11 shinerbock_texas is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
But when you can hold Peyton to less than 5 tds at home, come talk to me about being a better team through and through.

THANK YOU!
Actually genius Peyton threw 2TDS in the first 8 minutes of the game and zilch after that. Oh yeah you must have missed that. And by the way the Texans have held their oppents out of the end zone for 11 straight quarters
shinerbock_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #38
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
Typical jaguars fan reading something and digesting it any old way you want to. Where did I say anything about taking pride in hurting Leftwich? In fact I said I like Leftwich. The only thing I said was that Leftwich played bad because of our D. Hell I wish Lefty could've stayed in the game (I hate to see anyone get hurt, especially someone I respect). We put the pressure on your starter and your backup, that was the problem with your QB's. Please do not put words in my mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
Also, the reason he was out against us the first meeting was because we knocked him out.
What way would you like me to interpret that statement? I also submit this from another texican fan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbokck_texas
Its even better when we knocked your so called "great" QB out of 2 different games
Now I don't want to lump you all together but this fellow sure seems to be proud of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_texas
Stop with the Carr smack. Over-Left-Sandwich has been hyped ever since he walked into the league. This guy has done nothing but ride the coattails of an above average DL and RB. Can you say Big Ben? Lefty has done nothing to prove himself. He has to be the biggest joke ever. His arm is barely above average, and he is less moble than P Manning.
That's odd, I didn't see Stroud, Henderson and Taylor throwing touchdowns to rally the team for 4 wins in the last minute. We must have been watching different games.

For a first overall pick, Carr has authored some pretty mediocre seasons. Obviously he plays for an expansion team, and that must factor into it, but the fact that Leftwich's 2nd year numbers compare favorably to Carr's 3rd year numbers cannot be disputed.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #39
shinerbock_texas
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 39
Posts: 56
Rep Power: 11 shinerbock_texas is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
I But when we lack Taylor and have a gimpy Leftwich for both games this year, injuries aren't an excuse. How convenient.
THANK YOU!
Injuries are not an excuse when its the other team beating your Arssssss. Remember it has been the Texans who have knocked the snot out of Lefty both games.
shinerbock_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #40
jagsfanincanada
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 jagsfanincanada is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_texas
Actually genius Peyton threw 2TDS in the first 8 minutes of the game and zilch after that. Oh yeah you must have missed that. And by the way the Texans have held their oppents out of the end zone for 11 straight quarters
Actually, genius, you must have missed him throwing for 5 tds when he was at home, like my post said.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger