Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2004   #21
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
The picture worth a thousand words.....

That moment is by far mine, I have it on my screensaver.
Old 12-28-2004   #22
Bayern
Veteran

Gaffney's fumble crossing the goalline.
Bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #23
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayern
Gaffney's fumble crossing the goalline.
Oh god...that's worthy of a new thread "Worst moments of 04".
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #24
Dime
Hall of Fame

Robinson sacking Manning.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #25
Bayern
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Oh god...that's worthy of a new thread "Worst moments of 04".
Haha.... ahh at least we can all take comfort in the fact that he learned his lesson about early endzone celebration. He's not the second coming of Leon Lett or anything.
Bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #26
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I say our win against Oakland. First ever back to back wins.

OR

David Carr finally cutting his hair.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #27
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTim5125
Or most recent beating the Jags 21-0 idk...

What's yours?
Preach it brother!!!
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #28
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

1. sweeping both jags and titans
2. Andre Johnson's overall performance over the season
3. the way the defense stepped it up over the last 3 games

but the best moment will be when we finish at .500
Old 12-28-2004   #29
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

10 - Breaking out the battle red against the Oilers.

9 - Getting that stupid back to back wins thing out of the way.

8 - The orange-glazed coconut shrimp I made at the Tampa tailgate.

7 - Beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

6 - Faggins interception return.

5 - Coming back on the Vikings shutting up the purple people that were surrounding me.

4 - Sweeping the Jags

3 - SHUTTING OUT the Jags.

2 - Sweeping the Oilers.

1 - Going 8-8 in year 3 and finishing with a 3 game win streak.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #30
Oilers/Texans
Veteran

Speedy, the Oilers don't exsist man!
Oilers/Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #31
Jwwillis
All Pro

1. Shuting out the Jags D after there dirty shot the game before in GB.
2. Simmons decleater! ( remember that? )
3. KC in KC wow!
4. Titans sweep ( ho hum )
5. AJ Pro-Bowl
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #32
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Beating the jags 21-0 and sweeping them, while simultaneously knocking them out of the playoffs(hopefully). There is just nothing better than that ..especially after the way their jerkoff fans have been talking smack and pounding their chest of shutting out our 3rd string QB and RB last season.

2. the sack, fumble of Chad Hutchinson, and the TD run by Charlie Anderson afterwards. This play won the Bears game for us and cemented Dunta Robinson as a playmaker in my mind.

3. Andre Johnson in the second half of the Minnesota game.

4. Holding Manning in the second half of our second game.. and sacking him twice.. dirtying up that pretty white jersey

5. the Faggins interception in the first Jaguars game.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #33
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers/Texans
Didn't you see them play this year?? Yeah, they still exist.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #34
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
10 - Breaking out the battle red against the Oilers.
Oooh..forgot about that one..those sneaky Texans, totally blew me away.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #35
dan7
Veteran

Thumbs up

The last game that was played:

Houston 21

Jacksonville 0
Old 12-29-2004   #36
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

What a good year it's been. We've had ups and downs. But, overall, we've had a pretty good year!
My favorites:
1. Beating Dallas. Nothing much sweeter than that.
2. Embarassing Bud Adams (twice)

However....being a Texan and living in California.......Spanking the Raiders was the greatest thing for me this year!
As I have stated earlier this year, this team has something about it. I think that we're going to be proud of them for many years to come.
Oh yeah, going 8 - 8 this year will be just fine by me.
Old 12-29-2004   #37
pek281
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 pek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden coverpek281 could be on the next Madden cover

I'd have to say sweeping the Titans & Jags.
pek281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #38
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

5. Colemans 102 yard return... I was mowing downs some cedars behind the house with my chainsaw (please no Jack del Rio axe jokes) and listening to the game on a walkman when KC was about to score to put the game away. The headphones kept getting tangled and I was about 0.4 seconds away from taking them off when Marcus turned the tide. I put down the chainsaw, grabbed some Iced tea and listened to the rest of the game.

4. Preseason against the Cryboys. Shut up the bandwaggoners at work.

3. Sucking it up in the cold in Chicago. I'm glad we will never have to hear "The Texans have never won when it is below x degrees."

2. Sweeping the Jags. Especially the 21-0 stomping.

1. Sweeping the Titans. The comeback on the suprise Battle Red day was second only to 19-10.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #39
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

For me it was the Dallas preseason game, not the fact we won or how, but turning on TV and watching my Houston Texans kicking off.

I enjoy any win we take from Cowboys meaningless or not. I became a Texans fan as soon as name was announced..how could you not love that logo and the people hired right off....Charley Casserly and Dom Capers. I took grief from Cowboy fans regularly, come talk to us when you have a REAL team after a 2-1 record I think they need a REAL team
BigDTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #40
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers/Texans
LOL! The Titans are looking more and more like the Oilers these days!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read