Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Detroit Blue Crew Tailgate!

Tedc

Hardheaded
Time to find out what goodies we are bringing for the Lions tailgate and discuss what we have planned.

I plan on bringing breakfast tacos as my kitchen will finally be complete. I will have the same snacks, tents, etc.. that I always have.

We are gonna win this one. I ain't lion.

:texflag:WHACHABRINGIN??:texflag:

Yankee's stuffed bacon wrapped jalapenos (stop by our corner and try some!)

Lindsay's football cake (hopefully we'll remember to serve it before the game this time!)

Main course TBD.

Does anybody have any heat lamps to keep the food hot that is set out? I used to have a pair but can't find the damn things. And even if I did, I would need an electric outlet.

We need some homemade ice cream!!! Don't have to worry about keeping that hot! A couple of those old fashioned wooden kind that you have to crank!

We need some homemade ice cream!!! Don't have to worry about keeping that hot! A couple of those old fashioned wooden kind that you have to crank!

Gma, is that you?

CHURNING1.jpg

*runs away*

David and I are working to secure some electric serving pans.

Greg, we have generators at the tailgate now.

I wish I could be there, it wil be my b-day and this is the first time I have missed the game when its on my b-day. Oh well :fans:

I have a couple of chafing dishes (Ted, no comment necessary) if you want to borrow them.

I may be crashing your tailgate again. I switched with someone and have a blue pass for this week, it should be a much closer walk from there.

Time to find out what goodies we are bringing for the Lions tailgate and discuss what we have planned.

I plan on bringing breakfast tacos as my kitchen will finally be complete. I will have the same snacks, tents, etc.. that I always have.

We are gonna win this one. I ain't lion.

:texflag:WHACHABRINGIN??:texflag:

I think we're bringing some lion brisket, but not 100% sure yet....

Who's showing up???????

billtedjekllhyde-1.jpg

Do you guys welcome others to your party or is it by invite only?

Everyone is welcome texan9885! We have a large tailgate with plenty of things to do for everyone. Come on by and meet some members of the board, PLUS, eat some great chow! It's all about Texan fans having a good time, and win or lose, we try to do that!!

Sweet, I will be there, my jersey has my last name on back Henkhaus. I am on the texans message board all the time, I just found out about this one today.

I look forward to seeing yall... can I bring my Mike Taylor Pinata( I wonder what is inside)

Seriously... Myself Spurstexanstros and Texizgreat are stoked about coming and we look forward to hanging out with yall

We had a big sign that said Blue Crew but someone misplaced it. Just follow the map and ask for Tedc. I will show you around.

BlueCrewtailgatemap.jpg

I am not sure that a Mike Taylor Pinata will work for us. I think it would be great for a Cowboys tailgate since it would be full of sh-t.

Last edited:
It was great to see everyone again... it's been too long. Had a blast. Maybe i can swing tickets again sometime this year.

Scourge, It was really great to see you again. I am glad that the Hurricane repair work that you did to get all of our lights back on didn't drive you nuts. Thanks for that, again. Next time try to bring your lovely wife.

Ryan, come on by! Get there early to meet all of us.

Ted, tell Kendall thanks for taking me up to GlassHalfFull and her husband's section to meet Sharper. Unfortunately, I fried my back getting there and Sharper was gone... I can't hardly walk or sit comfortably now...

Katie, y'alls seats are awesome but you have to do something about the crowd. Get 'em off sitting on their hands.... dang.

What a nice surprise to see Kimberly (Longhorn Babe) and Keith (Long Dog). You guys are missed and we hope you keep coming.

Woooooweeeeeeee.....
I head a great time yesterday...great game great time meeting everyone...talking trash about taylor...good times.

It was great meeting all yall.. TexanChick, Tedc, GlassHalfull,grandma, Rockhoover, YankeeinTX (with lindsay) TexanBill(I think)JoeTexan...etc I wish I had more time to hang with yall but we got lost in the maze of tailgating. I had no idea.

We would have been there sooner if I hadnt left map in car.

I will be back for the JAX game and staying overnight. then we can really party!!!!!!!

If i forgot your name and we met I am sorry...but I had trouble distinguishing between my name here and the name in the real world.

Had fun really it was great. I thought I had seen everything till I saw a 70 year old do a keg stand.... glorious

Our tailgate was tons of fun yesterday!! So nice to meet fans of the board and put faces with names. All you guys/gals who NEVER give up on our guys, who travel so far to see our team ALMOST give ya another heart attack, are in my books THE ULTIMATE FANS!!!!!! Kudo's to all of you who had to get in cars and drive back to SA, Austin, NB, the Valley, Big D, Beaumont, Corpus, and parts unknown!! It's an honor to me to know all of you!!

Kimberly and Keith!! The "surprise" was awesome!! I can't think of a better way to start the tailgate than to get out of my car and see your smiling faces!! I think I can speak for all of the BC when I say "YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!" Don't stay away so long next time!

I had 2 gallons of shots in each color container, I endded up with 32 oz's of each left over. we did a hell of a shot this time

Kimberly and Keith!! The "surprise" was awesome!! I can't think of a better way to start the tailgate than to get out of my car and see your smiling faces!! I think I can speak for all of the BC when I say "YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!" Don't stay away so long next time!

It was so hard to keep our visit a secret! I am glad we surprised you and it was so wonderful to see everyone.

Unfortunately, Keith wasn't feeling too well (damn Justin, Charles and Andy for getting him so messed up) and we ended up leaving way too early!

Gma....now I can finally respond to your email!!

Love you guys!!
Kimberly

Back