Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2008   #41
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Detroit Blue Crew Tailgate!

I need to make a stop by the Blue Crew next week. It would be cool to meet some of you.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Scourge, It was really great to see you again. I am glad that the Hurricane repair work that you did to get all of our lights back on didn't drive you nuts. Thanks for that, again. Next time try to bring your lovely wife.

Ryan, come on by! Get there early to meet all of us.
Old 10-20-2008   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Ted, tell Kendall thanks for taking me up to GlassHalfFull and her husband's section to meet Sharper. Unfortunately, I fried my back getting there and Sharper was gone... I can't hardly walk or sit comfortably now...

Katie, y'alls seats are awesome but you have to do something about the crowd. Get 'em off sitting on their hands.... dang.
Old 10-20-2008   #44
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

What a nice surprise to see Kimberly (Longhorn Babe) and Keith (Long Dog). You guys are missed and we hope you keep coming.
Old 10-20-2008   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What a nice surprise to see Kimberly (Longhorn Babe) and Keith (Long Dog). You guys are missed and we hope you keep coming.
Seconded... It was great to see y'all strangers..
Old 10-20-2008   #46
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed all of you guys....I hope that you guys had a ball!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #47
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Woooooweeeeeeee.....
I head a great time yesterday...great game great time meeting everyone...talking trash about taylor...good times.

It was great meeting all yall.. TexanChick, Tedc, GlassHalfull,grandma, Rockhoover, YankeeinTX (with lindsay) TexanBill(I think)JoeTexan...etc I wish I had more time to hang with yall but we got lost in the maze of tailgating. I had no idea.

We would have been there sooner if I hadnt left map in car.

I will be back for the JAX game and staying overnight. then we can really party!!!!!!!

If i forgot your name and we met I am sorry...but I had trouble distinguishing between my name here and the name in the real world.

Had fun really it was great. I thought I had seen everything till I saw a 70 year old do a keg stand.... glorious
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-20-2008   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Our tailgate was tons of fun yesterday!! So nice to meet fans of the board and put faces with names. All you guys/gals who NEVER give up on our guys, who travel so far to see our team ALMOST give ya another heart attack, are in my books THE ULTIMATE FANS!!!!!! Kudo's to all of you who had to get in cars and drive back to SA, Austin, NB, the Valley, Big D, Beaumont, Corpus, and parts unknown!! It's an honor to me to know all of you!!

Kimberly and Keith!! The "surprise" was awesome!! I can't think of a better way to start the tailgate than to get out of my car and see your smiling faces!! I think I can speak for all of the BC when I say "YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!" Don't stay away so long next time!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I had 2 gallons of shots in each color container, I endded up with 32 oz's of each left over. we did a hell of a shot this time
Old 10-20-2008   #50
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Kimberly and Keith!! The "surprise" was awesome!! I can't think of a better way to start the tailgate than to get out of my car and see your smiling faces!! I think I can speak for all of the BC when I say "YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!" Don't stay away so long next time!
It was so hard to keep our visit a secret! I am glad we surprised you and it was so wonderful to see everyone.

Unfortunately, Keith wasn't feeling too well (damn Justin, Charles and Andy for getting him so messed up) and we ended up leaving way too early!

Gma....now I can finally respond to your email!!

Love you guys!!
Kimberly

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #51
David_Carr
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
It was so hard to keep our visit a secret! I am glad we surprised you and it was so wonderful to see everyone.

Unfortunately, Keith wasn't feeling too well (damn Justin, Charles and Andy for getting him so messed up) and we ended up leaving way too early!

Gma....now I can finally respond to your email!!

Love you guys!!
Kimberly
Truly do miss you.

Hook 'em and enjoy the NB (shake your head straight and learn to LOVE Rudy's).

/Congrats and best of luck on the business venture.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read