Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2008   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Miami Blue Crew Tailgate!

I know several people who are planning seafood items for this tailgate. I am going to stick with the beef items. I guess we can call it "surf and turf".

WHACHABRINGIN?
Old 10-06-2008   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Blue Crew Tailgate!

I hope Joe brings a Sage RosenFails pinata.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I know several people who are planning seafood items for this tailgate. I am going to stick with the beef items. I guess we can call it "surf and turf".

WHACHABRINGIN?

We don't having anything lined out just yet, but it will be seafood for sure.
Old 10-06-2008   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Flipper will probably get the nod.

If you like, you can reflect on the fact that Sage used to be a Dolphin and imagine his face on Flipper's snout.
Old 10-06-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Props on the RosenFails reference.
Old 10-06-2008   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Joe blames Kubiak, not our backup QB gymnist! Maybe we need a double headed pinata. One with Kubiak, and one with Sage. Then MAYBE we can beat some sense into both of them!!

I don't know what I will bring. All I know at this point in time is that I will be there with some goodies. Might make some PHIN gumbo, that sounds doable.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #7
David_Carr
Rookie

I vote for the 'Phin gumbo!

I'd prefer some slow roasted Kubiak on a stick...

/OR, just let me take the stick away from the kiddos and take a turn at the Kubiak pinata this week. I'll knock it to the Ragin Bull Tailgate I assure you.
Old 10-07-2008   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to the game (and actually gonna sit in my own seats too this time) with a friend who wants to go early and explore all the tailgating going on. We may have to wander y'all's way too.

She may even think I'm cool or something.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I am going to the game (and actually gonna sit in my own seats too this time) with a friend who wants to go early and explore all the tailgating going on. We may have to wander y'all's way too.

You are welcome to be our guest. We will be there 5 hours before kickoff until about an hour-45 mins. before kickoff.
Old 10-07-2008   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I already know you're cool Roc!! Come on by and join the fun. Look forward to seeing ya!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks y'all....I think we will wander over. This will be my first game in my own seats in the Bull Pen.

My friend took her son to the Denver pre-season game. I went to Kid Rock with Andrew6 and got a phone call....

"These seats are so cool! You know how when you see all the people who get all decked out and painted up on TV after a touchdown???"

"Uh...they are all around you?"

"Yes!! This is so cool!!"

She doesn't get out much.....LOL

It'll be better than Christmas to finally get to shake your hand, Gma.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to our tailgate Roc. We will be beating a dolphin on sunday, so we can at least say we beat a dolphin today, Just like we beat a colt on last sunday. Flipper is on the menu so get ready to chow.
Old 10-09-2008   #13
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I'll be there, gettin a new grill after my gas episode last tailgate.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
That's what I kept smelling....

I'm just glad you didn't fire it up the way it was.
Old 10-09-2008   #15
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
You might try Beano.
Old 10-09-2008   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Welcome to our tailgate Roc. We will be beating a dolphin on sunday, so we can at least say we beat a dolphin today, Just like we beat a colt on last sunday. Flipper is on the menu so get ready to chow.
Just don't flog the dolphin in public....
Old 10-09-2008   #17
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be there this Sunday. It is hard for me to make it to all the games when we have four home games in a row. I am a Sunday School teacher on the non Texan game Sundays. So I gave my tickets to a couple of kids that go to my church. The good thing is that they still have hope in the team.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008   #18
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's what I kept smelling....

I'm just glad you didn't fire it up the way it was.

Gas is my forte'
Old 10-09-2008   #19
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Do not worry I will have my grill
Old 10-09-2008   #20
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Do not worry I will have my grill
As you were the savior last weekend joe, thanks!
Picking up the new G2G Saturday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read