Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-13-2008   #1
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Raiders vs Saints

Wow, what a great start for new head coach Cable. I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed seeing *my* team lose, and lose so badly at that. When they showed Davis sitting there, with that "I ****ed up" look on his face, man, that made my day. I also was able to catch the last 2 minutes of the Texans game, wow, that was amazing; not the prettiest win, but a win is a win.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raiders vs Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Wow, what a great start for new head coach Cable. I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed seeing *my* team lose, and lose so badly at that. When they showed Davis sitting there, with that "I ****ed up" look on his face, man, that made my day. I also was able to catch the last 2 minutes of the Texans game, wow, that was amazing; not the prettiest win, but a win is a win.
Hopefully, the first one will trigger a veritable avalanche of winning.

Hopefully.

But, yeah, the Cable Era didn't start off so well for you guys.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #3
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you don't mind, you think you could ask your team to not sign or franchise Nnamdi Asomugha after this season.

I'd be highly appreciative.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #4
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlam View Post
If you don't mind, you think you could ask your team to not sign or franchise Nnamdi Asomugha after this season.

I'd be highly appreciative.
I can almost guarantee Nnamdi would not sign with the Raiders ever again, Davis may franchise him, but that will only tick Nnamdi off and he definitely won't play 100% for the Raiders. He is one of the very few in the silver & black that play with heart, and as much as I hate to say it, I would be more then happy if he is let go. He is a player that truly deserves a superbowl win, and from what I have seen so far, he won't get it in Oakland.

I would be extremely happy if he gets signed by the Texans, but I doubt that would happen, there will be many teams competing to get him.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #5
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 38001 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would be extremely happy if he gets signed by the Texans, but I doubt that would happen, there will be many teams competing to get him.
I think he should return home and play for the Saints
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read