Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

FF QB question for week 6

Blake

MMQB
I have Jay Cutler at home vs. the Jags and Aaron Rodgers at the Seattle Seahawks.

Rodgers sounds a little banged up and is away but at a bad defense, but Cutler is at home and going against a better defense IMO.

I dont want my QB to get knocked out of the game so im going to pencil in Cutler and hope he gets 2 TD's and a couple hundred yards.

What do you think and why?

And if you want to chime in on Gates at home vs. NE or Owen Daniels at home vs Phins.

Cutler for sure... he's putting up such big fantasy numbers, you can't take a chance that he won't continue - plus, the Jags pass defense hasn't been good this year, the Broncs are at home, etc.

I would also definitely start Gates over Daniels. With Chambers not playing for SD, Gates will be the #2 option for Rivers at WORST. Daniels is the #3 option behind AJ and Walter so far this season.

I have Jay Cutler at home vs. the Jags and Aaron Rodgers at the Seattle Seahawks.

Rodgers sounds a little banged up and is away but at a bad defense, but Cutler is at home and going against a better defense IMO.

I dont want my QB to get knocked out of the game so im going to pencil in Cutler and hope he gets 2 TD's and a couple hundred yards.

What do you think and why?

And if you want to chime in on Gates at home vs. NE or Owen Daniels at home vs Phins.

That's one decision I'd love to have to make. I have Jay Cutler, and I'm going to start him no matter what. Aaron Rodgers has been injured so I don't know if you should take that into account. But Jay Cutler man, what a steal. He's top 3 QB in fantasy points regardless of host site. I use ESPN, and I know he's ranked number 1 there. I say use him.

And I'd go Gates, but I'm not sure how he's been doing this year.

Im gonna go with the consensus of Cutler and Gates and not out-think myself on who to play. Cutler is the safe play so im fine with that, but Gates only had one catch for 17 yards last week and NE has only given up 1 TD to TE's and that was Anthony Fasano on the half back pass from Ronnie Brown. But at least he has 3 TD's this season and Daniels has ZERO.

But I will post back later to see if this was the right call.

Turns out Rodgers was the right call. Cutler only got me 14 while Rodgers on my bench lit the seahawks up for 22 fantasy points.

Gates has 7 points so far in the 3rd quarter and Daniels got 7 in the Texans game. So unless Gates gets more it was a toss up.

But I didnt need anymore because Jones-Drew, Forte, Wayne got it done this week.

Thanks to those who posted their thoughts.

Back