Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-20-2004   #1
Billsneedtexanshelp!

Default I am the biggest texans fan this week

Please guys we at billsnation beg of you to destroy the jaguars this week so we can sneak into the playoffs we never asked you for much more i swear we will repay you guys some how and plz beat them JAGS!!!!
Old 12-20-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

We will do our best .. you know if you and the jags and a couple other teams lose all their games for the next two weeks.. and if hell freezes over.. we will make the playoffs

hehe. Yah im rooting for the Bills to make the playoffs.. yall deserve it more than the teams you are competing with.

Good news is we are coming off a big win in harsh conditions.. and alot of the pressure is off. Also, I know we would LOVE to sweep the jags this year and having a hand in them missing the playoffs would just be icing on the cake . SO.. im sure it will be a good game and we are gonna fight tooth and nail to come out with the W.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #3
billsbluesman
waterboy

Go Texans

Just Wanted to let Houston know that the TEXANS are the second favorite team of every Bills fan this week. Kick some Jag butt for us.

billsbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #4
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Trust us..... we would MUCH rather the Bills advance at the hands of a Jags heartbreak.

Not much love around here for Jax.... so well give em a fight!

GO TEXANS!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Christmas present....

All I ask for is 8-8.

:-)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, so I've got an 8-8 fantasy going on right now. I want to see the Texans finish on a win streak and continue to improve in the win column. The Jags game is going to be the toughest one of the two remaining but it's not an impossible task. Admittedly it's unlikely but there's a chance.

The best thing about finishing 8-8 IMO would be knowing that in getting there you helped ruin the Jaguars chances of getting to the postseason. Who do those guys finish against? Ahh, the Raiders. They suck but they've been finally coming together a little bit of late. What a wonderful thing it would be to beat the Jags at their house (that alone would be great), then the next week get by Cleveland while the Jags lose to the Raiders. Second place would be ours (beats third) and it would add fuel to the growing rivalry.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #7
BillsNUT
waterboy

Somebody send me a Texans hat! I'll wear it for luck throughout the playoffs if the Bills make it!
BillsNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-20-2004   #8
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Thanks Bills fans...I hope you make it to the playoffs instead of the Jags....I think you deserve it...Its your time now...For us, Its going to be a tough game against the Jags because it seems they have improved from what i could see...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #9
texansfan88
All Pro

hmmmm

Ruin the Bills playoff chances or take down Jaguars

I love having control of other teams destiny
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #10
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

If somehow the Bills lose to San Francisco, they will have about as much chance of making the playoffs as the Texans.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #11
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

Sweeping the Jags for the year would be really nice. That would give the Texans a 4-2 advantage in the series, with a 2-1 record both at home and on the road. Its always good to beat division rivals, especially if it hurts their playoff chances.

More important, having a chance to end the season 8-8 and on a 3 game winning streak would be a tremendous building block for next season. Breaking even is so much better than having a losing season. There would be a lot of excitement heading into next season with visions of the playoffs dancing in our heads from February through August.

Messing things up for the Jaguars would be nice, but the benefits for us are more important to me.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #12
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather see the Bills in the show than the Jaguars. What is the status of McGahee?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #13
GO_TEXANS143BUFFALO
waterboy

Default Kill Them Kitties!!!

Gooooo Texans U Guys Rook I Hope U Crush The Jags!!!! Go Luck
GO_TEXANS143BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #14
Commissioner
Rookie

Default From Buffalo With Love!!

Hey Texan Fans!! Just want to tell you guys that all of Buffalo is a Texan fan this weekend!! We really need you guys to whoop the Jags for us. They currently have a tie-breaker over us and Texan victory would greatly increase our chances of making the playoffs.

GO TEXANS!!!
Commissioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #15
Commissioner
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
I would rather see the Bills in the show than the Jaguars. What is the status of McGahee?
Coach Mularkey said McGahee will be evaluated day to day... he would not discuss specifics about the injury to his right knee. I don't think it's that serious because he did come back into the game and run twice but Mularkey took him out because his knee wasn't 100%.

I wouldn't mind them keeping him out against the 49ers. I want him to be 100% for the Steelers game the following week.

Also... Travis Henry should start practicing this week. Maybe he could help us out against the 49ers.
Commissioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #16
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Most recent status on McGahee
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #17
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems to me that Bills fan was pretty much a pain in the *** on this board during the week leading up to our victory over them last year. Now they want group hugs. Sweet.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #18
Snarf
waterboy

Just wanted to wish the Texans luck this week againts the Jags. We really need the win because Denver is falling apart and Baltimore is in Pittsburgh this week, so I Texans win would put the Bills in the drivers seat for the last playoff spot. Everyone in Buffalo and Bills fans around the world will be rooting for the Texans this week.
Old 12-20-2004   #19
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Seems to me that Bills fan was pretty much a pain in the *** on this board during the week leading up to our victory over them last year. Now they want group hugs.

He must have really made you mad, you posted twice..Personally if we had beaten Packers and Indy this season, he wouldn't have any love for us (esp at 8-6 with Jax and cleveland in way)
BigDTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #20
David_Carr8
Rookie

Default hey guys im a bills fan

but this team kicks butt..... do me a fovr and destroy the jags :
David_Carr8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read