Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2008   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Why are all of our players getting sick?

Probable
LB Xavier Adibi (illness)
LB Kevin Bentley (ankle)
S Will Demps (hamstring)
S Nick Ferguson (illness)
LB DeMeco Ryans (ankle)
P Matt Turk (illness)

Throw in Schaub's viral infection keeping him out of last weeks game and there's something more than a losing culture infecting this franchise. What is it and who is the carrier? We need to cut them before they infect anymore of our players!!!

PS: Just between us I think Richard Smith is the one carrying this illness and passing it on to all of our players....FIRE HIM!!!
Old 10-11-2008   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Why are all of our players getting sick?

Schwab... why the hell did you have to get everybody sick?!
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know but the Texans are making me ill .
Old 10-11-2008   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

FIRE KUBIAK!!

oh wait a minute, wrong thread
Old 10-11-2008   #5
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it is the cafeteria food myself....something got in there......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't know but the Texans are making me ill .
Yeah, I threw up last Sunday.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

We'll never know the real story. You got to give the Texans credit............at least, they don't kiss and tell.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2008   #8
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

typically germs are going to be transmitted amongst people who are in direct contact on a daily basis.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Give um a dose of pepto and tell um to get their butts on the field and play ball!!! Nothin but a bunch of wussies!!! To bad WOMEN can't play professional football. You wouldn't hear all these sissy complaints!! "oooooh my finger hurts, think I need to ride the pine this week" OR "my tummy hurts, I need to stay on the sideline so I can fart in peace" OR " my ankle is a little tender from hip hopping all night at FU-FU's, so I might need this week off, give me a clipboard, I'm good at that!!" BUT, "don't forget to pad my bank account with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so I can be ready for a rainy day, or when my butt gets cut for being a wussie!!!" ABOVE ALL "SCREW the fans!!! They don't know I'm a chickenshit!!"

Problem with our boys getting sick?? NO woman around to make um buck it up and act like a MAN!! JMO!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Since we are playing the Fins this week I've been listening to interviews and reading about the opponents as much as I can. Parcells team was one of the most injured units last year and this year nobody is on the injury report. I heard the 610am guys talking to the Miami beat reporter media guy and he said that the Parcells management team puts a ton of pressure on the guys to play through their pains and bobos, as a stark contrast to the last regime who coddled their players more.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Give um a dose of pepto and tell um to get their butts on the field and play ball!!! Nothin but a bunch of wussies!!! To bad WOMEN can't play professional football. You wouldn't hear all these sissy complaints!! "oooooh my finger hurts, think I need to ride the pine this week" OR "my tummy hurts, I need to stay on the sideline so I can fart in peace" OR " my ankle is a little tender from hip hopping all night at FU-FU's, so I might need this week off, give me a clipboard, I'm good at that!!" BUT, "don't forget to pad my bank account with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so I can be ready for a rainy day, or when my butt gets cut for being a wussie!!!" ABOVE ALL "SCREW the fans!!! They don't know I'm a chickenshit!!"

Problem with our boys getting sick?? NO woman around to make um buck it up and act like a MAN!! JMO!

One "condition" you left out that women do tend to "use"...............one that, if the Texans took to the field, would change the entire landscape of the games:

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #12
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope it was not the same stomach virus going around, my son brought that little jewel home from day care and it was a *****! The wife and I both spent just over 24 hours sick as hell, could not keep anything down or in and it was freakin horrible. The damn thing ended up going through almost everyone in my office and hers! Damn virus made me hurt all over for 4-5 days and was weak as hell I could hardly go to my office let alone do any serious activity like playing a game!

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #13
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok who is spiking the kool aid- did they let Jerry into Reliant?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #14
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

You gotta blame the trainer and the dietician.
Old 10-11-2008   #15
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
To bad WOMEN can't play professional football. You wouldn't hear all these sissy complaints!!
WPFL Womans professional football league...
http://www.houstonenergyfootball.com/

http://womensprofootball.com/teams.php
Old 10-11-2008   #16
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
One "condition" you left out that women do tend to "use"...............one that, if the Texans took to the field, would change the entire landscape of the games:

you tell her C-NNN-d!!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
I think we could use some of those girls on our team
Old 10-11-2008   #18
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I think we could use some of those girls on our team
Hell, some of them are bigger than our guys.
Old 10-11-2008   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Hell, some of them are bigger than our guys.
no doubt
Old 10-11-2008   #20
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Why are all of our players getting sick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Probable
LB Xavier Adibi (illness)
LB Kevin Bentley (ankle)
S Will Demps (hamstring)
S Nick Ferguson (illness)
LB DeMeco Ryans (ankle)
P Matt Turk (illness)

Throw in Schaub's viral infection keeping him out of last weeks game and there's something more than a losing culture infecting this franchise. What is it and who is the carrier? We need to cut them before they infect anymore of our players!!!

PS: Just between us I think Richard Smith is the one carrying this illness and passing it on to all of our players....FIRE HIM!!!
Reminds me of the Ottawa Senators a couple of years ago. First one guy got sick & next thing you know the papers were reporting that an illness was going around the team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read