Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-27-2004   #1
Bayern
Veteran

Default Jack Del Rio

I love this guys articles. One more stick it to Del Rio!

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/scout/scout102.html
Bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Ouch! And I loved it.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #3
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

That was a great article about a guy that I have no respect for.
Old 12-27-2004   #4
Frap
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Frap

Beautiful! When it comes to playing dirty, JDR is nothing more than a wannabe Jerry Glanville. Not exactly what most coaches aspire to.
Frap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW! Loved it!!! The truth hurts.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #6
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

What a bunch of garbage. My favorite part is when he explains away your loss last year because of injuries to your starting RB and QB, but conveniently fails to mention in both games against you this year our starting QB and RB were hurt.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #7
Bayern
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
What a bunch of garbage. My favorite part is when he explains away your loss last year because of injuries to your starting RB and QB, but conveniently fails to mention in both games against you this year our starting QB and RB were hurt.
Fine.... and the dirty play that Del Rio coaches? Come on.... there is not a team in the league that has had more controversial foul play. Please reread the part of the article about Donovan "just doin’ my job” Darius and his infamous clothesline.
Bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2004   #8
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

When they take the roll call for classy coaches, past and present, you won't find Del Rio's name on it!
When he can't stay in a game because his players lack talent to win .. watch out!.. out comes the playbook of sleazebag tricks.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #9
TexansCanes
All Pro

just from the post of the past week are you guys saying that it is del rio's fault that darius clotheslined robert? i understand that you guys think jack is dirty, but its not like he has his players practice their clotheslines during practice and he told darius to do it.
Old 12-30-2004   #10
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCanes
just from the post of the past week are you guys saying that it is del rio's fault that darius clotheslined robert? i understand that you guys think jack is dirty, but its not like he has his players practice their clotheslines during practice and he told darius to do it.

Not directly taught them to, but has an attitude that condones such play and encourages it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #11
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Like Glanville.

I'm going to start calling him Jerry Del Rio ... or maybe Jack Glanville.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read