Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-05-2008   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who should I play?

I'm down 9 in my fantasy game. I have two more plays tomorrow.
At RB/WR I can play:
Deuce McCallister
Bobby Wade
Chester Taylor

At D/ST I can play:
Saints
Vikings

Who would you play?
Old 10-05-2008   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who should I play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I'm down 9 in my fantasy game. I have two more plays tomorrow.
At RB/WR I can play:
Deuce McCallister
Bobby Wade
Chester Taylor

At D/ST I can play:
Saints
Vikings

Who would you play?
Personally, I'd go with McCallister and the Vikings. Tough being down by 9 because if Deuce scores there may be some points that get negated w/ your defense. Vikings have a much better overall D than the saints do although they have allowed 6 rushing td's to NO's 3. Take it for what its worth! I'll be pulling for ya
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Phew! well it got the job done- congrats. what's that 2 wins in a row for you?
Old 10-07-2008   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man that was a close one!! Thanks for the tip on the Vikings D/sT, although with Reggie's returns, both the Saints and Vikings would have been great plays.

Last year I started 0-3 and went the rest of the way undefeated. I'm hoping for a repeat performance!
Old 10-07-2008   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Man that was a close one!! Thanks for the tip on the Vikings D/sT, although with Reggie's returns, both the Saints and Vikings would have been great plays.

Last year I started 0-3 and went the rest of the way undefeated. I'm hoping for a repeat performance!
That'd be cool b/c your not in the Tomato league. haha

What kind of points did the saints D/st end up with? Reggie lit it up on the punt returns. I love watching punt and kick returns for TD's, those are my favorite.
Old 10-07-2008   #6
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I was up by three points before the last hail mary brees threw. Ball intercepted and a -3 to go with it. I ended up tying. Damn!!!!!!!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I was up by three points before the last hail mary brees threw. Ball intercepted and a -3 to go with it. I ended up tying. Damn!!!!!!!!
LOL! Damn, that sucks!
Old 10-07-2008   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
hahahaha sorry

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read