Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-07-2008   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas Bowl 2008

My current Texas Bowl predictions........

(Big XII vs C-USA)

**UPDATED 12/3***

Rice vs who?

Rice has accepted the bid for the Texas Bowl. With No Big XII opponent, we're going to pull from another conference. There are talks with Notre Dame, but other opponents may include Rutgers & NC State.....

Last edited by TxDavid; 12-03-2008 at 04:10 PM.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Bowl 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
For those of you interested, current predictions show Kansas State vs UH Coogars.

If the Coogs go again this year, I'll definitely be there. Maybe some good football will actually be played by a Houston team at Reliant this year after all......
That was a blast last year. If it's the Coogs again, I'm in.
Old 10-07-2008   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

The rate A&M is going it might be a Coogs vs Ags Bowl......
Old 10-07-2008   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd be extremely torn....
Old 10-07-2008   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texas Bowl 2008

I got that e-mail, wrote to ask if my tickets were still available.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm sorry but I don't think the Ags can win 6 games.

And they would have to to be bowl eligible.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think the Ags can win 6 games.

And they would have to to be bowl eligible.

LOL!!
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2008   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I got that e-mail, wrote to ask if my tickets were still available.
Thye just sent an invoice to me. You may check your account with the Texans. They normally have it available there.
Old 10-12-2008   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
six there big guy. Gotta have six wins to go bowling. Gig 'em.
Old 10-12-2008   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

They'll probably take one of the big twelve also rans. I wonder how many tickets they could sell for an SMU- U of H shoot out. Got the Katy connection. High octane offenses. Don't know if SMU will travel. That's why the bowls always smile when Texas goes bowling. Horns will travel. And they spend money when they get there.
Old 10-12-2008   #11
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 305 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm an Ag and the Aggies will be lucky to get to 6 wins...this is a lost season for us.
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
I'm an Ag and the Aggies will be lucky to get to 6 wins...this is a lost season for us.
Yeah but from the looks of things, the Ags found a QB for the future.

Jerrod Johnson looks like he could be special in two years when he is a senior.
Old 10-20-2008   #13
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Nebraska vs Rice game here.......
Old 10-20-2008   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a Nebraska vs Rice game here.......
There wouldn't be very much defense in that one would there?
Old 10-21-2008   #15
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
There wouldn't be very much defense in that one would there?
It's not so much the matchup, but more so that I haven't seen Nebraska play since they demolished the Ags in the Alamo Dome years ago.....
Old 10-21-2008   #16
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

A&M won't be in a bowl. They are 2-5 and still have to play OU and UT. Not a chance, although i hope they could make it.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

got my seats and 2 Platinum passes. yay!

Either give us Nebraska or U of H for the Mrs. and I to watch, or Rice or A&M so I can scalp my tickets.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-29-2008   #18
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

With the weekend off, the Coogs will get a nice break before there 3 games at home. They still have to find a way to beat Tulsa though.
Old 10-29-2008   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
With the weekend off, the Coogs will get a nice break before there 3 games at home. They still have to find a way to beat Tulsa though.
They need a break after that performance last night.
Old 11-07-2008   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

U of H v. K State? Lol. Welcome back to the Texas bowl, boys.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read