Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-27-2004   #21
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
SCOREBOARD
LOL...I had to borrow this to post at the Jags board.
Don't worry swisher...I didn't claim this genius product!

A+++!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #22
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

Also Remember this Jags fans If you loose to The Raiders and we win agains the Browns you guys will have to settle for THIRD PLACE in th afc south. With all of our division wins and all.
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #23
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
LOL...I had to borrow this to post at the Jags board.
Don't worry swisher...I didn't claim this genius product!

A+++!

No problem! And they actually are pointing to the scoreboard. The caption from the picture says they are responding to Jaguar fans in the endzone towards the end of the game. Priceless.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #24
TEXAS101
waterboy

Let Me Start By Saying That I Think It's Pretty Sorry For Seth Payne To Say He Or The Texans Don't Get Respect. Half Of The Texans Are Players That Used To Play For The Jaguars. That Alone Gives Them Respect. Instead You Make Comments Like That. It Just Goes To Show The Nfl What Kind Of Players The Texans Actually Have. I Feel Sorry That Such A Great Quarterback And Wide Receiver Have To Play With Such A Whiney Team. You Want Respect Give It First...not To Mention Have Winning Season For Once...other Than That I Wish The Texans Luck. Oh By The Way, Texans You Could Have Left The Way You Played On The Field Not In The Paper. People Saw The Texans Hammer The Jags Twice That Was Respect Enough. A Man Would Have Left It On The Field. The Scoreboard Speaks For Itself Seth. We Will Look Foward To The Next Meeting.
Yours Truly,
A Jags Fan
TEXAS101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #25
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bitter...aren't we?
Old 12-28-2004   #26
TEXAS101
waterboy

Default Houston Oilers

By The Way When Are YOU Moving!
TEXAS101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #27
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS101
Maybe you should look in the mirror...

Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #28
whotex8
Rookie

Default Jags wins on Playstation II don't count, PIKE!

Ok Jags fans....I guess you have misunderstood the difference from Playstation II games, Fantasy Football......AND THE REAL FRIGGING FOOTBALL WORLD.
Those games don't count in your fantasy world. And get your heads out of your Jags-holes and face it MAN...the TEXANS are here; in your division; and in your face. Until you start taking us serious....we're going to continue to DOMINIC-ATE you.
Try spending time watching the real games instead of posting about your fantasy Playstation II wins.
Oh yeah.....in the real world Texans 21 - Jag-asses 0; in the real world Texans 2 - Jag-asses 0 for 2004. Hang up the mittens, your season is over. Oh..wait..yeah...you hung up the mittens a long time ago, and your season was over last week.

A PROUD TEXAN
whotex8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #29
ColdSteelBlue
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS101
By the way when are you going to get some fans.
ColdSteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #30
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Maybe you should look in the mirror...

Ya know, TEAL is an LA kind of color. San Fran has a team (hahahaha).
It will be renamed the "LA Decorators" and the TEAL will be trimmed with fuschia. How fab!!!
"Go you big brute boys go!" will be the battle cry. No more litterbox talk, it will be all salon and assessories spoken about. The :cat: mascot will have a pierced ear and eye liner.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #31
Bob_A
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike
Um...I don't think the Texans own the Jaguars at all. It's easy to win a game when the other team lays down for ya the way the Jaguars obviously did. If the Jaguars had taken the Texans as seriously as they did the Packers, it would have been a very different story and an ugly day in Texan land.

Clearly the Texans and their fans want a rivalry with the Jaguars. They want to feel respected but they won't get it. Jaguars have their rivalry in Tennessee and Indy. Nobody wants to consider the lowly Texans their rivalry. I have a feeling the Texans are in for one heck of an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Jaguars next season. The Jaguars will put the Texans out to pasture the same way they did that washed up, big mouthed Gary Walker.

troll
Bob_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #32
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
Ya know, TEAL is an LA kind of color.
I especially loved their thread over there called "Lets make Alltel a sea of teal!"

Jax fans, you certainly accomplished that feat Sunday.

Last edited by TEXANS84; 12-28-2004 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-28-2004   #33
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Just tip your hat and call us your daddy.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #34
H-TownRules
Veteran

Wow, I just realized how weird it will be to actually see the Jags stadium at the super bowl... I mean, it'll be the 4th quarter and there won't be the usual sea of teal, empty seats.

P.S... How is it Jaxonville has an NFL Franchise and L.A. does not?
Old 12-28-2004   #35
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

A super bowl in jacksonville ??? I thoyght the NFL was trying to expand the fan base, they'll have to replace 35,000 of the seats in the stadium, that'll happen when they never get used. Poor Poor teams that go to the superbowl. At least jacksonvilles not gonna make it to the superbowl, it'd be the first black out in superbowl history
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #36
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
A super bowl in jacksonville ??? I thoyght the NFL was trying to expand the fan base, they'll have to replace 35,000 of the seats in the stadium, that'll happen when they never get used. Poor Poor teams that go to the superbowl. At least jacksonvilles not gonna make it to the superbowl, it'd be the first black out in superbowl history
Ouch, knife in the heart WITH an extra twist! TTF, that was harsh! But funny!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #37
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

haha i only preach the truth Filo girl, nothing but the truth.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #38
pike
Rookie

Smack talk, sure why not? I mean, the Jags have been to a couple Championship playoff games as well as the playoffs in general. The Jags delivered a one two punch which knocked the Bills and Broncos out of the 96 playoffs not to mention retiring Jim Kelly. Speaking of retirement, how about when the Jags blew out the Dolphins in '98 62-7 and retired Marino and Jimmy Johnson?

The Jags not only earned respect from teams but they engraved their mark in the NFL.
So until the Texans can even make it to one playoff game, I would say yeah, there's plenty of room for smack talk from this Jaguars fan.

The Texans don't even measure up let alone deserve any respect.
pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #39
tana
Rookie

I didn't get to see this game on TV, is it true the score could have been 28 - zip?

If so, that is pretty classy of the Texans to just kneel down on the last possession.
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #40
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana
I didn't get to see this game on TV, is it true the score could have been 28 - zip?

If so, that is pretty classy of the Texans to just kneel down on the last possession.
Yes its true on the 3 yrd line....And yet none of them seem to remember that part, only making excuses for losing and still claiming how good they are and how bad we are......Shame...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read