Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-06-2008   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston Texans Exorcism

Hey Kaiser Toro, I'm just gonna start one for the entire organization. After yesterday's snafu, I figured it couldn't hurt.

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #2
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans Exorcism

McNair should pay the Antichrist Bud Adams what he wants for the Houston Oilers name, logo, uniforms, and history. Then we should have a huge bonfire at the Reliant Stadium parking lot where we can all bring every stitch of Texans memorabilia and apparel and let it burn in order to rid us of the stench. That is what I would do if I was McNair. Then, hire a proven winner to come here and coach this team.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-06-2008   #4
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

OUT DEMONS! GET OUT OF OUR COW! THE POWER OF TAGLIABUE COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF TAGLIABUE COMPELS YOU!
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #5
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

satan is kinda hot
Old 10-06-2008   #6
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Curse you Brady Bunch Tiki idol!!!

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #7
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

"Mark my words Satan, if you ain't outta that cow by this afternoon I'm coming down there myself to put a boot in your ass"
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-06-2008   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"The Power of Christ Compels You!"
Old 10-06-2008   #9
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage: Footballs, they are sick. I cannot hold onto ball. Ground I hit it very much. Football, Texans are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take ball from opponents not Texans. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Sage: Footballs, they are sick. I cannot hold onto ball. Ground I hit it very much. Football, Texans are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take ball from opponents not Texans. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.
Jobu was told, "if you no help me now Jobu, I say FU, I do it myself" last week... I guess we do it ourselves.
Old 10-06-2008   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Jobu was told, "if you no help me now Jobu, I say FU, I do it myself" last week... I guess we do it ourselves.

As long as we do not tell Jobu "up your butt and steal his rum" we should be okay. Although after yesterday's game maybe someone did steal his rum. Thorn! j/k

Old 10-06-2008   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
As long as we do not tell Jobu "up your butt and steal his rum" we should be okay. Although after yesterday's game maybe someone did steal his rum. Thorn! j/k
I'm more worried about Sage putting jalepeno in his nose.
Old 10-06-2008   #13
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post

I would take playoff chokejobs and disappointment any day of the week instead of the **** we currently have.
Old 10-06-2008   #14
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm more worried about Sage putting jalepeno in his nose.

Sad but true.

Old 10-06-2008   #15
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8237 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I would take playoff chokejobs and disappointment any day of the week instead of the **** we currently have.

Would you take the douchbag owner that goes with that?? Call me crazy but I dont.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #16
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
Would you take the douchbag owner that goes with that?? Call me crazy but I dont.
That ********* owner owned a team that this city LOVED. No bones about it. The Oilers ratings on TV were through the roof and there was a connection between this town and that team. The Oilers were interesting and had a cast of characters that kept things interesting. What we have now is an overly conservative, bland, corporate team. Another thing, that ********* never had his team this bad for this long. Yes, the Oilers had stretches of awful play but they did not have SEVEN STRAIGHT SEASONS of garbage. They sucked in the early 70's and became a strong playoff team in the late 70's. They sucked in the mid 80's and became a contender in the late 80's-early 90s. Rinse and repeat and carry it forward till now.

I hate what that ******* did in taking our Oilers away from us. The Oilers were my first true love in life. I will always be a HOUSTON OILERS fan till the day I die. The memories I have for the Oilers and the love I had for that team still overshadow the feelings I have for the Texans. The Texans have made it extremely hard to have warm and fuzzy feelings about.
Old 10-06-2008   #17
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8237 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans have never been as bad as the 70-73 Oilers and its not even close. The video of the guy falling asleep on Monday Night football and when he wakes up gives the camera the freeway salute is classic.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans suffer the curse of stupidity. Yesterday's game came down to two stupid mistakes. Nothing else, just two stupid mistakes.

And with that perspective, comes the old saying "against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain."

So good luck with your exorcism!
Old 10-06-2008   #19
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

It came down to Sage Rosenfels bro. He literally threw the game away for us.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #20
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

If you want to get rid of the curse, you gotta get to the root of the problem. Chop Rolaffels head off and end the curse!!!

J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read