Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-27-2004   #21
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Unbelievable...

It seems that if we were the Eagles or the Colts...our 11 1/2 quarters of 0 touchdowns allowed football would have been all over the press.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #22
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
The Jags are no longer of any concern to us. They are merely "division doormats" in my eyes. The Jags have to beat us before they can be considered rivals. lol

Pardon me for being so bold, but the more I read your post, the more I felt it needed just one little change.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #23
Dhedluk
Rookie

I tried to open an account on the Jags message board but for some reason the link on the email confirmation they sent wasn't working.(I'd contact one of their admins but from what I was reading on their board, Jag fans are kinda hard to find) So I'll just post something here.

Quote:
BritJag wrote: My question is: Where the fork did Carr get all this disrespect **** from?
Lets see if we can't answer her question.

Quote:
BritJag wrote: Why don't you tell of the disrespect by the Jags being shown toward your lousy team
This is quoted from the same thread just 30 minutes prier to being asked. My my, what short memories Jags have.

Quote:
TEAM TEAL wrote: it's ironic that we were saying the same stuff last year, now we are overlooking teams inferior to us
btw 41 > 6 in the same way 0 < 20

Quote:
Pixeldust wrote: I don't know, there's just something about Carr that causes me to not have any respect for him. In fact, I have a dislike for him. Something sleazy about him
Maybe its his strong religious beliefs or his devotion to his wife and family. Maybe its the positive game attitude he brings to the game and his team. I don't live in Jacksonville so I wont pretend to know what your coaches teach your players. I just know what has been written by others. link

ok, this is getting boring but most of the thread is full of people asking to see the "lack or respect" while calling us losers at the same time.

But before I go I would just like to give a tip to all those Jag fans out there for next season.

1) Bring some cardboard cut-outs, like they use in Hollywood. Each fan will need at least 2 cut-outs and place one to each side and maybe it'll look like you have real fans.

2) If you attempt tip 1 be sure to pipe in a cheer track (Same as a laugh track, also used in Hollywood) so your "fans" can be almost as loud as Texan fans.

3) Don't forget to bring a back-up Texans jersey. You never know when you might want to root for the winning team.

Last edited by Dhedluk; 12-27-2004 at 10:16 PM.
Dhedluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #24
BWPaint
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
Ahhhhhh. I thought this was written by an actual sports writer. But that pathetic comment about the Texans was just from a moronic frustrated fans. The good thing is if you read the rest of em... the comment about us is quickly drowned by all the negative posts about their own team. Great stuff!!

This says it all.....

http://jaguars.jacksonville.com/medi...22604/44.shtml

BWPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/scout/scout102.html
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #26
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWPaint
Good find BWpaint, that looks just like their lower level all day... oughta make it your avatar.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #27
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Josy wanna say i'm very proud of our team ! HEY wheres all those smack talking jags fans ? Some were cool but some were NOT so cool !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #28
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't want their respect. All this does is get us up for next year. Oh by the way if any of you respond to that *****, don't forget to remind him that Jville Jags haven't scored a TD on us in some time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #29
Demon
Rookie

The Jags are in denial that a rivalry exists. They HATE us. We simply whip butt when playing them. I hate that teal color. It is "delicate"!
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #30
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

let them think what they must, the fact of the matter is they didnt score a TD on us this season and got swept by our "pathetic team" funny how things work out isnt it ?
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #31
chicagotexan
All Pro

Good lord Pathetic? Pathetic is a team that not only gets beaten twice but allows the opposing D to outscore them in those 2 games. Pathetic is a team that not only can't itself pumped for a pre-playoff game, but can't even get it's pathetic pumped up for one either.
chicagotexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read