Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
Indystu2
Rookie

Default Thank You Texans

I was at the game today.

First,

Thanks Sage. We'll take a W if your going to GIVE it to us!
27-10 with 4 min left?

To all of the Texans fans I saw today,

You guys were great. You guys were friggin' LOUD when Manning would change the play. I saw a lot of great fans today. Yes, I took some verbal abuse, but it was generally a friendly place and even the walk out was OK.

Colt's fan, homebrewer and computer guy
Indystu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank You Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indystu2 View Post
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

You guys were great. You guys were friggin' LOUD when Manning would change the play. I saw a lot of great fans today. Yes, I took some verbal abuse, but it was generally a friendly place and even the walk out was OK.
Sage says you're welcome.

Also, the Texans were wondering if they could trade you a QB for a case of homebrew.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

We didn't lose........that didn't happen....la la la la la, I can't hear you, la la la la la

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Sage says you're welcome.

Also, the Texans were wondering if they could trade you a QB for a case of homebrew.
Good trade. The aftermath of this game has made me drain the fridge, and it's not even 6:30...
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #5
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

Why don't you shove a horseshoe UP YER AZZ!
Old 10-05-2008   #6
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Unnecessary thread, I can't tell if you are rubbing it in or trying to be nice but frankly I don't think I'm in the mood for either.
Old 10-05-2008   #7
Chicagotexan1
Hall of Fame

Location: In a van down by the river next to another van down by the river
Rep Power: 52 Chicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

I thnk Sage was wearing a Colts jersey underneath. I still feel sick about this. Even the beer isn't helping.
Old 10-05-2008   #8
jb66er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom17 View Post
Why don't you shove a horseshoe UP YER AZZ!
jb66er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagotexan1 View Post
I thnk Sage was wearing a Colts jersey underneath. I still feel sick about this. Even the beer isn't helping.
Perhaps it was meant to go down like one of those wrestling matches, where there is the betrayal and the guy reveals his new 'colours'.....

Perhaps Sage messed up the ending of that too.
Old 10-05-2008   #10
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

All I can say is enjoy it while you can, cause the fact of the matter is if Sage had not gone David Carr in the last five minutes you would be looking at a loss to a then 1-3 team with a backup Qb at the helm.

I guarantee you Payton Manning isnt happy tonight about the way they got treated today for 55 minutes. I may have to live with the loss but you have to live with the fact you were getting owned for three plus quarters but what looks like a bad team!

Sleep tight tonight cause Jacksonville and TN think your best days are behind you!

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Hey, did Indy get their special gift from Sage?

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #12
Indystu2
Rookie

I am being sincere.

Sage handed it to us.

Texans fans are great. (my wife is a big fan)

And I had a great time at the stadium.

Win or lose, you guys are great fans.

Old 10-05-2008   #13
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am being sincere.

Sage handed it to us.

Texans fans are great. (my wife is a big fan)

And I had a great time at the stadium.

Win or lose, you guys are great fans.
F being great fans I want to be a freaking fan that enjoys a winning team not just some guy that waste my hard earned money to watch a team collapse year after year and call myself a great fan. Great fans are parents who cheer their kids on win or lose since well since they are kids. Great fans are people who go to tennis matches to watch the games.

Last edited by LonerATO; 10-05-2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: add on to rant
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #14
Indystu2
Rookie

I totally agree with you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read