Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Recovering

Alright, a terrible loss, and I think everyone on here is hurting/numb/shocked or any other words I can't think of that such a game causes. Lets have a non-Sage bashing, non-sobbing about how we suck thread, and try and help each other get over this.

Think of it of a Texans support group, we can help each other help each other get over the game, and what can help you.

Copious amounts of red wine is doing it for me....many glasses down, and I still don't understand the loss.

Be it a favoured tipple, voodoo dolls of some players or something else, how are the Houston faithful getting over todays events.
mattieuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Recovering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Be it a favoured tipple, voodoo dolls of some players or something else, how are the Houston faithful getting over todays events.
I've gone four rounds with Jose Cuervo...
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been reading up as much as I can on the Rockets. At least this city will have one good sports team. Knowing the Rockets season starts in less than a month and knowing that they will have a good team doesn't make this hurt as much.

So does a beer and a shot of tequila.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'm booking my trip to Seattle this winter so I can freeze my ass off and absorb about 6 pounds of rain.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #5
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 127674 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I've gone four rounds with Jose Cuervo...
that sounds like a plan. i've had a bottle of cuervo sitting around for too long. the full 12 rounds might not be enough, it may take overtime lol. let me finish my beer and i'll get right on it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read